This got to be the biggest Self-hater

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
I remember going to my Ayeeyoโ€™s house and seeing a chav acting like a money near the railway on the fence very scary

I prefer being in the company of middle class cadaans
Chavs look like seagull shit that have been out in the sun for to long

greyhound stone

The Boss๐Ÿ’Ž
VIP
I remember going to my Ayeeyoโ€™s house and seeing a chav acting like a money near the railway on the fence very scary

I prefer being in the company of middle class cadaans
Only problems with middle class cadaans is they are ignorant asf. Many of them have never seen a non cadaans In their life. They are more civilised but they don't know how to act around non cadaan people

Mr Sufi

Only problems with middle class cadaans is they are ignorant asf. Many of them have never seen a non cadaans In their life. They are more civilised but they don't know how to act around non cadaan people
Like Harry Potter being dropped off in the ghetto of America shit would get awkward fast

:gucciwhat:
I never met or seen a somali with these kinda thoughts

From what I've realised over the years, every Somali woman has a bit of this in her system, but that doesn't mean most of them don't have love for their Somalinimo too, it's just that I've noticed most faraxs are overly proud about their Somalinimo and the women have some sort of hate for their Somalinimo which stems from their hate for Somali men. Perhaps we need to study why Somali women are prone to being the enemies of their own people.

Mr Sufi

From what I've realised over the years, every Somali woman has a bit of this in her system, but that doesn't mean most of them don't have love for their Somalinimo too, it's just that I've noticed most faraxs are overly proud about their Somalinimo and the women have some sort of hate for their Somalinimo which stems from their hate for Somali men. Perhaps we need to study why Somali women are prone to being the enemies of their own people.
Who hurt you baby boo

You find that in every community, it's because men in general are mentally stronger

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
Has there ever been a Somali dude dating a chav girl ?
There is many half Somali half cadaan in port cities as the cadaan ladies married Somali seaman.

Trending