This got to be the biggest Self-hater

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
- HIBONGO IS HIRING -

As the sister stated in her Tiktok announcement of her apostasy to the Somali Race, we in Hibongo are hearing her. We are open to new members. She's welcome to head-jiggle, booty-shake and shoulder-dance with us, in peace, away from the Lamagoodles!

- END THREAD -

Did she just list 'itobiyaan' as an example? :gucciwhat:

Smelly, aids-ridden itobiyaan of all people. :mjlol:

You know you're a self-hater when wish to retrieve HIV viruses to change your ethnicity. :ohlord:

5bf.jpg

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I used to think like that's ngl :mjcry: :mjcry:

I used to suffer from type 4 self hate but now I recoverd with sspot chemotherapy. I'm comfortable in who I am and my own skin. I've learned being somali is neither a curse or blessing. Its just an ethnicity. Only thing I wish was I come from a nation that's stable. If only somalia was safe and stable. :manny::whew::noneck::farmajoyaab:

Dont lie on someone u dnt know especially during ramadan ur good deeds r going to her just remember that and btw she said shes 25
She sell sex videos online and she is an alcoholic. She is drunk on social media all the time. She also lost custody of her two kids

I used to think like that's ngl :mjcry: :mjcry:

I used to suffer from type 4 self hate but now I recoverd with sspot chemotherapy. I'm comfortable in who I am and my own skin. I've learned being somali is neither a curse or blessing. Its just an ethnicity. Only thing I wish was I come from a nation that's stable. If only somalia was safe and stable. :manny::whew::noneck::farmajoyaab:
:yacadiim:Well..... atleast your not a 5 foot 3, East Asian guy with a small penis. :sass1::sass2: