This got to be the biggest Self-hater

Lol I remember her from back in the day, sheโ€™s from the north but always stated sheโ€™s Somali but I think the backlash to her acting like a prostitute has gotten to her ๐Ÿ’€ she lost her kid a long time ago before she even came to Scandinavia I think

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
You obviously are not from the UK
He's right, the towns by the sea are very Chavy and you will get racially harassed and islamophobia

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
He's right, the towns by the sea are very Chavy and you will get racially harassed and islamophobia
So you dudes are trapped in the cities

Ahahhahaha

SOMALIS in USA go camping in Alabama backwoods etc etc even with the racist you just strap up

Wallahi UK sucks

Gacanka Cadmeed

ุงู†ุง ุนุฑุจูŠ, ุณู’ู†ู’ู…ู’ ู‡ูŽู†ูˆู„ุงุชูˆโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œโ€Œ, Free Azawad, ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ช
So you dudes are trapped in the cities

Ahahhahaha

SOMALIS in USA go camping in Alabama backwoods etc etc even with the racist you just strap up

Wallahi UK sucks
This Is the coast

1618850950879.png

Also it's like a 3rd world country here

Gacanka Cadmeed

I heard you recycle poop water to drink I hear the river themes has dead bodies in it like river in India

I heard that you have to finish two Harry Potter books before your graduate uni
We get our water from the Thames which has so much limescale that nobody drinks tap water.