This got to be the biggest Self-hater

if a woman loses custody you know shes retarded. its always favored to the woman during those battles
Exactly you have to be abusive or on drugs to lose custody of your child as a woman. And it’s two and her sex videos and constant drunk videos means it’s unlikely she will be seen as fit parent any time soon

'
- HIBONGO IS HIRING -

As the sister stated in her Tiktok announcement of her apostasy to the Somali Race, we in Hibongo are hearing her. We are open to new members. She's welcome to head-jiggle, booty-shake and shoulder-dance with us, in peace, away from the Lamagoodles!

- END THREAD -
''shoulder-dance'' I knew your ass was xabashi since the day I saw you, got you in my radar

- HIBONGO IS HIRING -

As the sister stated in her Tiktok announcement of her apostasy to the Somali Race, we in Hibongo are hearing her. We are open to new members. She's welcome to head-jiggle, booty-shake and shoulder-dance with us, in peace, away from the Lamagoodles!

- END THREAD -
'Hibongo' sounds like the name of a people/tribe that you'd find in the deep Congolese Jungle.

She has one child n idc what she does thats between her n Allah... who am i to judge her
I didn’t judge her. I gave factual information about her. Also she has been beefing with other Somali influencers and they ganged up on her. I feel sorry for her because she said she was molested as a child and has clear mental problems

Did she just list 'itobiyaan' as an example? :gucciwhat:

Smelly, aids-ridden itobiyaan of all people. :mjlol:

You know you're a self-hater when wish to retrieve HIV viruses to change your ethnicity. :ohlord:
Because she knows they would accept her.

She's mad Somalis dont accept her degeneracy.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Whatever problems this sister has experienced or is currently experiencing, I hope she finds healing. Let us pray that she finds her way and that god makes her journey easier. We really don't know the struggle other people go through, that is why its a must that we try to understand. :)

Fay

DELETED
I didn’t judge her. I gave factual information about her. Also she has been beefing with other Somali influencers and they ganged up on her. I feel sorry for her because she said she was molested as a child and has clear mental problems

Then leave her alone if u feel for her stop talking about it im done with this thread man..

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
- HIBONGO IS HIRING -

- END THREAD -
:bell: :Abc:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
- HIBONGO IS HIRING -

- END THREAD -
Oromos do the hair dance not shoulder dance also why not be Sudanese or Somali.