This dude somali girls claim is somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamesHOLDER-IMG_4454-email.jpg

8125ec2ce3efbafba432d1271423d4e8.jpg

He is not somali. He is a Liberian photographer james k holder

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Unless new facts emerge, this man is fully Liberian and should not be used to represent Somali men. Its incumbent on us to use real Somali men as our representatives, not steal the best looking men of another nation. This is quite shameful.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Screenshot_20180910_022327_Chrome.jpg

It clearly says 'Photographer: James'

Does it look like a selfie???

I dont know his name, abdi something
Then there's technically still no way to determine if this man is Somali. So why claim him when he might not be Somali in the first place? Shouldn't we confirm that first?

Liberia is a country made up of American slaves. Americans sent the slaves to Liberia and were supporting them for a couple of years and the country was doing really well. They had the best living standards in Africa. Best education. America stopped supporting them. Now it has gotten to shit.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Yep, this brother is from another country. We should reject this man being Somali, and end it at that, for the sake of our dignity.
But some of them claim which is absurd esp the xaarlimoos;

poop+li+Banana= some special case somalis which need to be tamed

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Liberia is a country made up of American slaves. Americans sent the slaves to Liberia and were supporting them for a couple of years and the country was doing really well. They had the best living standards in Africa. Best education. America stopped supporting them. Now it has gotten to shit.
...and then we got somebody saying they're mixed with Arabs:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts