Things are getting spicy in Amhara region

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
@Idrus how likely are isse to side with og? We got too many people stabbing us in the back, idk who to trust.
:hmm:
I could see us potentially making a block of things go down the war path
I want all ciise to be united under djibouti with Dir Dhabe as our capital
Ogaden is welcome to join somalia or they could make their own temporary nation if the somali government still hasn't got their shit together.

Or we can make our own somalia from djibouti to galbeed because somalia proper ain't doing so good rn. It all depends on the state of the government in Mogadishu, anything can happen

amhara believe they created ethiopia and would not allow the country to break up

They were recently throwing tantrums when Afaan Oromo was obligated to be taught at all schools in Addis as a second language, and was talking about wanting the capital and extended areas to be incorporated into the Amhara region. :what:

They also got mad when Oromos wanted to use their language at their churches, with the recent division of the Eth-Orthodox leadership. :wtf:

Khaemwaset

VIP
They were recently throwing tantrums when Oromo was obligated to be taught at all schools in Addis, and was talking about wanting the capital and extended areas to be incorporated into the Amhara region. :what:
They also got mad when Oromos wanted to use their language at their churches not to far ago, with the division in the Eth-Orthodox leadership. :wtf:
Yeah the amhara are all extremists who want to keep other groups in the horn subservient. Let the oromo savage them and re introduce a cushitic language back into that off brand middle east

I could see us potentially making a block of things go down the war path
I want all ciise to be united under djibouti with Dir Dhabe as our capital
Ogaden is welcome to join somalia or they could make their own temporary nation if the somali government still hasn't got their shit together.

Or we can make our own somalia from djibouti to galbeed because somalia proper ain't doing so good rn. It all depends on the state of the government in Mogadishu, anything can happen
No one is breaking up the region. Itโ€™ll become a federal state or independent. โ€œJoin Djiboutiโ€ Issas wouldnโ€™t like that, even Mamaasans are starving there and living in slums.

No one is breaking up the region. Itโ€™ll become a federal state or independent. โ€œJoin Djiboutiโ€ Issas wouldnโ€™t like that, even Mamaasans are starving there and living in slums.

I have a hard time seeing an independent state. Some of the (eastern) border regions would much rather be part of Somalia than remain here. Especially alongside SL borders.

@Idrus you're gonna love this account I just found, non stop whining about Isa and other Somalis. This reminds of the one time some Afar newspaper wrote a whole column crying about Somaliweyn
:russ:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Yeah let's just achive Ciiseweyn and bring our fellow clansmen into djibouti and launch a program of assimilating the Afar once our numbers easily become much greater than theirs so we can make Djibouti a full ciise country

Khaemwaset

VIP
@Idrus you're gonna love this account I just found, non stop whining about Isa and other Somalis. This reminds of the one time some Afar newspaper wrote a whole column crying about Somaliweyn
The cope is real :russ:

Afars been loosing to us since they existed lol

Cisseweyn aka Greater Djibouti will be a reality
1680991277595.png

Yeah let's just achive Ciiseweyn and bring our fellow clansmen into djibouti and launch a program of assimilating the Afar once our numbers easily become much greater than theirs so we can make Djibouti a full ciise country
Wonโ€™t happen, black Peter Griffin is actually funding Afari genociderers against rival Issa clansmen. Do you think Guelleh Calolwwyne will allow more Issas in his country?

again, the region will either gain independence (unlikely) or join Somalia as a new federal state. Cissaweyne or Diirweyne haba kaa fakariin

Afars are so langaab that few of them advocate for an Afar independent state from the three countries they are part of. Pay attention to it, they are 1-ish million in total and come from some of the most undesirable land (in terms of living condition). They would much rather assimilate into Eth or Eri and Somali side of Djibouti, than break off. :sass2:

Khaemwaset

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Facts, I don't know why we are giving them random concessions like using French in Djibouti instead of Somali because the afars kept crying oppression.
We should just take back all our cities and assimilate or expell anyone on Cisse lands who are not Somali

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
somalia really need to secure it borderes and act up ASAP wallahi something could go wrong who knows just like the war 2 years ago with tigray and ethopian forces and shit us somalis youth and our people need take lessons and note and plan for this for future GREATER SOMALIA dream Insh' Allah!

Khaemwaset

VIP
Insh' Allah we may need a Nationalist Dictator (like u ) for somali future again who knows bro ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Don't worry brother the future of somalia will be safe with me :ulyin:

Trending

Latest posts