Things are getting spicy in Amhara region

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Hope OG's and Ciise take advantage of this chaos while ENDF is busy and take back more territory from Afars
We Ciise should definitely put the afars in their place whilst the Ethiopian millitary is busy with amhara

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Interest Reaction GIF
keep it up fano

I sound like such a violent person in the post I made, but I promise that I'm really not; I just hate traitors because my family has literally contributed dozens of martyrs and our family size is so much smaller than what it could have been as a consequence.

All but one of my father's brothers died during the war and we've had to watch in disgust as death-deserving traitors are elevated to positions to power.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I sound like such a violent person in the post I made, but I promise that I'm really not; I just hate traitors because my family has literally contributed dozens of martyrs and our family size is so much smaller than what it could have been as a consequence.

All but one of my father's brothers died during the war and we've had to watch in disgust as death-deserving traitors are elevated to positions to power.
condolences

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP

i feel u, a whole subclan of mine including my family members have been wiped out by Britain due to traitors

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Hopefully this puts a boot up cagjars pants. If even Amxar are rising why should Somalis be left out?
Somalis in the galbeed should secede as fast as possible if the nation ending civil war breaks out.
If the somali government doesn't get its act together and actually have some control over its borders then the other horners will flee to our war torn and starving regions making our situation 10x worse.
We just need to get it together otherwise the EAC nations like kenya might start to act more boldly as ethiopia isn't there and the horn has not a single functioning government. If rwanda or burundi are as small as djibouti but are making moves on the congo and have it in a long lasting ethnic civil war then what would the EAC nations do to us?

Hopefully Amharas create a militant organization and start fighting against the state.

Having them together with Oromo OLA will be more than enough to keep the country at stalemate and one step closer to breaking up.

Who's going to help the gov't in that scenario? Tigrayans and Somalis certainly won't fight for them. Are Eritreans going to be brought in? Afars and other loyal ethnic groups won't be enough.
We'll have to see how this plays out :kanyehmm:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Hope OG's and Ciise take advantage of this chaos while ENDF is busy and take back more territory from Afars
Why would OGs? I dont remember us losing land. Why ain’t dying for other qabils unless it’s to make a formal exit from Ethiopia.
:sass2:

Unlike in the 90’s everyone has their backs to the wall. Karanle and Geri under attack by Oromo, Dir under attack by both oromos and Afars etc.

the Ethiopians won’t find it easy to play off one clan against another, especially now that they are collapsing.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Hopefully Amharas create a militant organization and start fighting against the state.

Having them together with Oromo OLA will be more than enough to keep the country at stalemate and one step closer to breaking up.

Who's going to help the gov't in that scenario? Tigrayans and Somalis certainly won't fight for them. Are Eritreans going to be brought in? Afars and other loyal ethnic groups won't be enough.
We'll have to see how this plays out :kanyehmm:
amhara believe they created ethiopia and would not allow the country to break up