Things are getting spicy in Amhara region

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
This is like african americans rising up and oppressing white americans
Tf amhara ruled the whole empire now they are getting oppressed by their former imperial subjects.
The bloodiest civil war in africa would take place if the oromo and amhara went to war, The refugee crisis in places like somalia, djibouti and eritrea as well as neighbouring madow nations would be unprecedented

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is like african americans rising up and oppressing white americans
Tf amhara ruled the whole empire now they are getting oppressed by their former imperial subjects.
The bloodiest civil war in africa would take place if the oromo and amhara went to war, The refugee crisis in places like somalia, djibouti and eritrea as well as neighbouring madow nations would be unprecedented
If Amhara showed to be as a threat as Tigray, I think the state at this time will need Oromos and Somalis at their side.

Whenever I see Amhara social media accounts mention #AmharaGenocide just to garner attention, and just 1 year earlier praising the genocidal war their fellow Amharas were committing in Tigray in the 10s of thousands, I just can't take them seriously

The Office Laughing GIF

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Amharas are well armed and organized I donโ€™t see this ending well for abiy there region is also very close to the capitol
Tigray had a stockpile of ENDF supply at their region. I don't know if the Amhara have enough supply or sophisticated arms at their hands.

Why on earth did Ethiopia even have an arrangement in which every region is armed?

The Federal Government should have a monopoly on organised violence, otherwise you have chaos, division, war and destruction.

We've essentially made the same mistake in South Sudan; traitors and other agents of chaos are constantly allowed to return and assume positions of power.

If I was a leader in South Sudan, I would make sure to build up the military to such an extent that no pointless rebellion can ever take root; and anyone that worked with Khartoum during the North-South war would be exiled.

I would warn every potential agent of chaos that being turned into puree is what awaits them.

The message should be clear:

Lift one finger up (for even a micro second) and we'll put your entire body to rest for an eternity; and that there will be nothing left but hair, teeth and eyeballs when we're done with you.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
When are the Ethiopians not at war? I am relatively clueless compared to some members on this forum however, every single time I see news about Ethiopians, theyโ€™re always at war. These niggas need to balkanise.

Why on earth did Ethiopia even have an arrangement in which every region is armed?

The Federal Government should have a monopoly on organised violence, otherwise you have chaos, division, war and destruction.

We've essentially made the same mistake in South Sudan; traitors and other agents of chaos are constantly allowed to return and assume positions of power.

If I was a leader in South Sudan, I would make sure to build up the military to such an extent that no pointless rebellion can ever take root; and anyone that worked with Khartoum during the North-South war would be exiled.

I would warn every potential agent of chaos that being turned into puree is what awaits them.

The message should be clear:

Lift one finger up (for even a micro second) and we'll put your entire body to rest for an eternity; and that there will be nothing left but hair, teeth and eyeballs when we're done with you.
because the Shewan fascists tried what you said, lost and the ethnic rebels won. Ethiopia would have fallen apart in the 90โ€™s without ethnic autonomy.

Trending