THICC SOMALI GIRLS photo gets CENSORED AND DELETED on instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Nice body but unattractive face. I would put a bag over her head when doing the deed like that car scene in Scary Movie.

I swear these chick are getting fatter by the week. How the f*ck is that person 20 years old?:susp::mindblown:

Her future husband is doomed. Nicca's gonna need a dick the size of an oil drilling-rig.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
She can lose weight but Somalis think it's caafimaad.
Well she's living in the West, not Somalia. Culturally very different. If she's complaining about being called comments now, imagine in 10 years from now when her so called "curves" turn into fat blobs. Most liberals would rather tell obese people that their body is perfect instead of criticizing them to eat less or go gym, so I doubt she has any intention of losing weight.

Gambar

VIP
Well she's living in the West, not Somalia. Culturally very different. If she's complaining about being called comments now, imagine in 10 years from now when her so called "curves" turn into fat blobs. Most liberals would rather tell obese people that their body is perfect instead of criticizing them to eat less or go gym, so I doubt she has any intention of losing weight.
Somalis in the west (the older generation) don't think obesity is a problem. My mom watches Somali cable and has that box with all the Somali channels and 90% of the Somali women in the west were either overweight or obese. Yet they don't speak about it, they'll talk about anything but the fact that they're morbidly obese.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Somalis in the west (the older generation) don't think obesity is a problem. My mom watches Somali cable and has that box with all the Somali channels and 90% of the Somali women in the west were either overweight or obese. Yet they don't speak about it, they'll talk about anything but the fact that they're morbidly obese.
Many cultures view large women as beautiful and wealthy, even the Europeans did at one point. It was a sign of wealth, and meant they were ranked highly in the social hierachy. On the other hand, if a women was slim then she was seen as destitute. The same was applied to skin colour in Europe.

Gambar

VIP
Many cultures view large women as beautiful and wealthy, even the Europeans did at one point. It was a sign of wealth, and meant they were ranked highly in the social hierachy. On the other hand, if a women was slim then she was seen as destitute. The same was applied to skin colour in Europe.
This is 2017, struggling to walk is not a sign of wealth.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Look I'm not a fatist, Her skinny friend also wears her jeans too friggin tight. The both look like they're going for the yeast infection look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending