THICC SOMALI GIRLS photo gets CENSORED AND DELETED on instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the goal is modesty then the hijab is completely pointless at this point.

Why wear a hijab when all your goodies are out here greeting strangers? The hijab enhances the immodest parts of you body when you're half&half- This federation i don't understand if the goal is modesty.

From a personal perspective, i've never been attracted to a woman solely because of her hair, it's a whole another story when it comes to other parts of her body tho.

Some will probably argue that women are not trying be modest because of men's uncontrollable sexual desires but for their own personal reasons, which is a valid point, but I believe it still defeats their primary goal which is to be modest when they have a hijab on and their goodies are out there.

If the goal is modesty then the hijab is completely pointless at this point.

Why wear a hijab when all your goodies are out here greeting strangers? The hijab enhances the immodest parts of you body when you're half&half- This federation i don't understand if the goal is modesty.

From a personal perspective, i've never been attracted to a woman solely because of her hair, it's a whole another story when it comes to other parts of her body tho.

Some will probably argue that women are not trying be modest because of men's uncontrollable sexual desires but for their own personal reasons, which is a valid point, but I believe it still defeats their primary goal which is to be modest when they have a hijab on and their goodies are out there.

Good point. I never understood the covering of their head while their pants are so tight showing their ass cheeks and camel-toe at the front to boot. It is mockery of Hijab. They should not taint the Qimar at all with that kind of dress. Non-muslim women are more modestly dressed than these wanna be hijabis. The whole thing is funny in a way.

The thickness

K7JdBXQ.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I can't get over the victim mentality of this chick. If the saddest shit to happen to you is get a picture deleted off Instagram count your blessings.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending