Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Those Islamic cops are doing a good job

They raided a hotel and caught 6 couples

Towards the end the guy tried to run from the public humiliation

World

VIP
Why did they raid a hotel for? Why did they violate their private lives for?

What’s next? They will do monthly inspections on every single home to try catch someone to punish?

How on earth is this Islamic?

Mercury

VIP

What’s next? They will do monthly inspections on every single home to try catch someone to punish?

They probably got a tip from the hotel owner

The area is run on sharia law similar to Saudi Arabia

World

VIP
They probably got a tip from the hotel owner

The area is run on sharia law similar to Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia doesn’t follow shariah law. These people are not following Islam. Raiding people who are committing sins in private? That’s between them and Allah. Unless they do this in open. And even then, they have to be caught in the act by 4 people (penis into vagina). Doubt this “police” even saw anything, probably heard them having sex only.

In hotels in Somalia you cant have a female unless she is your blood relative. They wont rent it to you unless you have a marriage license or have your Nabadoon call. Last resort they make you swear on a kitab.

Its good to be wary of immodest acts

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

What's wrong with keeping a moral police to keep everybody in check? It's good to try and prevent these things--wouldn't you agree? The most Islamic countries do it :gaasdrink: Perhaps your liberal brain can't handle it?

Mercury

VIP
In hotels in Somalia you cant have a female unless she is your blood relative. They wont rent it to you unless you have a marriage license or have your Nabadoon call. Last resort they make you swear on a kitab.

Exactly and it’s to prevent this stuff from happening

What's wrong with keeping a moral police to keep everybody in check? The most Islamic countries do it :gaasdrink: Perhaps your liberal brain can't handle it?
He seems unstable in this thread and the sufi one. His statements lead me to believe that he is a sufi and not because he agrees but because its laidback and very liberal. They have a hard time following the diin on point.

Mercury

VIP
Saudi Arabia doesn’t follow shariah law. These people are not following Islam. Raiding people who are committing sins in private? That’s between them and Allah. Unless they do this in open. And even then, they have to be caught in the act by 4 people (penis into vagina). Doubt this “police” even saw anything, probably heard them having sex only.
That’s enough evidence if they hear them in the act

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but that only applies to the death penalty attached to adultery. These people were only caned, so it doesn't go against Shariah.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
He seems unstable in this thread and the sufi one. His statements lead me to believe that he is a sufi and not because he agrees but because its laidback and very liberal. They have a hard time following the diin on point.
What'd wrong with being a sufi
My grandfather was a sufi and so are many of my close relatives

World

VIP
What's wrong with keeping a moral police to keep everybody in check? It's good to try and prevent these things--wouldn't you agree? The most Islamic countries do it :gaasdrink: Perhaps your liberal brain can't handle it?
I don’t care about what modern Islamic countries do like Saudi Arabia who are extremists and don’t follow true shariah, I follow the Salaf.

Did soldiers ever raid homes in search of haram couples to punish? Or were the private lives of the general population left to Allah?

Answer me that question.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dont u love Sex? The Sex demon is a special kind of a demon.
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

What'd wrong with being a sufi
My grandfather was a sufi and so are many of my close relatives
My uncle never used to pray because his imam already made shafac for him. He worships the grave of his father which is my Grandfather which is located in FiqiFuliye. Every May the first week people from all around come and eat and play and sing???????

Sufi is wrong form of islam.

That’s enough evidence if they hear them in the act

@Mercury

I thought the evidence was seeing the act happening/taking place and not hearing. They should spend their meagre resources feeding the poor, some children and elderly people starve and have nothing to eat @ all and they are spending money policing on who screws who. Your typical shitty country.

World

VIP
My uncle never used to pray because his imam already made shafac for him. He worships the grave of his father which is my Grandfather which is located in FiqiFuliye. Every May the first week people from all around come and eat and play and sing???????

That’s not Sufism, thats just ignorant Somalis making up their own version of Islam.

lol where? arent the xamar hotels full of prostitution and all kind of shit happens?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Salafi is a wrong form of Islam also they kill so many Muslims

Only some sufi sects practise grave worships destespectfull to labell all sufi un islamic
Brother don't listen to wahabi Jewish propaganda

The sufi Islam most somalis follow believe me is the closest to Islam then Salafi Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts