They where caught having sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mercury

I thought the evidence was seeing the act happening/taking place and not hearing. They should spend their meagre resources feeding the poor, some children and elderly people starve and have nothing to eat @ all and they are spending money policing on who screws who. Your typical shitty country.

Exactly, they need to get their priorities straight. Only weak and failing nations resort to religious authoritarianism to police their populations and show a meagre display of power. Pathetic.

Another failing so-called “Wholesome Islamic Society” using gossip and rumours to wrongfully punish people. Hey, here’s a thought: why not try to put the little resources you have left into fighting honour killings and child marriages instead of running after consenting adults??

Gambar

VIP
In hotels in Somalia you cant have a female unless she is your blood relative. They wont rent it to you unless you have a marriage license or have your Nabadoon call. Last resort they make you swear on a kitab.

Its good to be wary of immodest acts
Walle Somalis are the funniest.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Thank god I live in civilized society where adults are left alone in peace to have sex with whom ever they like whenever they like.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Including islam?

You wouldn't mind men spending the night in a hotel with one of your sisters while not being married to them, do you?

:susp::camby:
If she is an adult and consenting, I don't see the issue.

Yeah, but the famous Indonesian Dutch footballers I know all seem to have Christian/Western names.

Never heard about Muslim Indonesians in Holland despite them being huge there. @Abdalla
Those famous Dutch "Indonesian" Footballers are almost all of Moluccan ancestry hence the Christian names.They are ethnically and culturally distinct as we are all mixed heavily with Papuans and probably others and in Indonesia are well known to be the most athletic as well as our West Papuan neighbors.We are also mostly Protestants with more Dutch influence culturally.

The vast majority of us Ambonese-Moluccans (most populous of the other 1000 islands) including me have English or Dutch first names often from our beloved Bible,with Indigineous Polynesian sounding last names such as "Latu","Manuhutu","Siahaya","Latuihamallo","Talakua",etc.Our surnames are extremely distinctive sounding and unique to us.Very Polynesian esque as our Indigineous languages are closer to that side of Austronesians then the Malay side.Our native languages are not "Malay".In fact some are even Papuan languages.

Giovanni Von Bronkhurst is a proud South Moluccan of mixed ancestry like many of us,he was the Captain of Netherlands Football team and I now believe he owns it.

Last edited:
Those famous Dutch "Indonesian" Footballers are almost all of Moluccan ancestry hence the Christian names.They are ethnically and culturallt distinct as we are all mixed heavily with Papuans and probably others and in Indonesia are well known to be the most athletic as well as our West Papuan neighbors.We are also mostly Protestants with more Dutch influence culturally.

Giovanni Von Bronkhurst is a proud South Moluccan of mixed ancestry like many of us,he was the Captain of Netherlands Football team and I now believe he owns it.

Pictures showing what I mean about Moluccan/Ambonese ethnic distinctiveness.Similar to our neighboring peoples from Timor Leste,East Nusa Tengarra,and parts of West Papua.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220415-211533_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220415-211533_Instagram.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220415-205650_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220415-205650_Instagram.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_20220409-121007_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409-121007_Messenger.jpg
    360.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Screenshot_20220409-120956_Messenger.jpg
    Screenshot_20220409-120956_Messenger.jpg
    317.2 KB · Views: 38

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Dont u love Sex? The Sex demon is a special kind of a demon.
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Walaaahi sometimes i wonder if i am sane. I was reading this interesting thread, the comments were so hilarious, then i came upon my own comment.

What was i thinking when i typed this? Shaking my own head
1650387817954.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending