They Have Made Wahhābiyyah A Symbol For Everyone Who Is Steadfast On The Right Path.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Abu Khadeejah and that guy in the thumbnail whose name I don't know.... I don't listen to either of them but they are my heroes? Is there some sort of make-stuff-up holiday going on that I don't know about?

I like Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen, Sheikh Fawzan and them. I don't listen to Abu Khadeejah or the guy in that thumbnail whose name I don't know... I know he's Somali, I don't remember what his name is. Hasan As-Somali? I barely know who that person is.
Dont you follow Ibn baaz and Ibn Uthaymeen and Madkhali then the Western leader for your cult is Abu Khadeejah in the UK.

Since you are in the states

His first one:
“Let nicki minaj perform in jeddah”
:russ:
Astaghfirullah.

so... when are Sheikh Fawzan and the Sheikh in OP going to come up with this fatwa? when have either of them ever done that kind of thing with putting out a "progressive" fatwa of that sort?

Dont you follow Ibn baaz and Ibn Uthaymeen and Madkhali then the Western leader for your cult is Abu Khadeejah in the UK.

Since you are in the states

I believe in Salafiyyah, Sheikh Madkhali is just one of the Salafi scholars. He's been backed by Sheikh Fawzan, Sheikh Uthaymeen, etc., he's not some distinct thing.

I don't listen to Abu Khadeejah and I pay zero attention to him.

With MBS we will have CardiB shaking her fuuto in Madinah next to Masjid Nabawi while @Omar del Sur Masha'ikh will be lining up with their Hanbali Sunnis fatwas defending their leader and telling you to obey him :ulyin:

really? so... umm... when is this going to happen? the whole point of Salafiyyah is you follow the earliest understanding. I have yet to see Sheikh Fawzan cuck in that kind of way and even if he did, I wouldn't follow it. If MBS came out tomorrow and said music is permissible, Salafis would still consider it haraam.

TekNiKo

VIP
With MBS we will have CardiB shaking her fuuto in Madinah next to Masjid Nabawi while @Omar del Sur Masha'ikh will be lining up with their Hanbali Sunnis fatwas defending their leader and telling you to obey him :ulyin:
He has also banned masajids from having athan called outloud. Why didnt this blind Wahabbi Sheekh protest this? Silence is approval, I guess they dont want to interrupt the Nicki Minaaj ass shaking fest

:heh: :heh:

Salafis follow people like Sheikh Ibn Taymiyyah and Sheikh Ibn Baz. Does the Saudi government somehow have the ability to use a time machine and make them go back and change their fataawa?

really? so... umm... when is this going to happen? the whole point of Salafiyyah is you follow the earliest understanding. I have yet to see Sheikh Fawzan cuck in that kind of way and even if he did, I wouldn't follow it. If MBS came out tomorrow and said music is permissible, Salafis would still consider it haraam.
For someone as obsessed with the Wahabi Hanbali interpretation of Shariah, have you even bothered learning classical Arabic?

He has also banned masajids from having athan called outloud. Why didnt this blind Wahabbi Sheekh protest this? Silence is approval, I guess they dont want to interrupt the Nicki Minaaj ass shaking fest

Imam Hanbal didn't speak out when he was imprisoned and tortured for refusing to say the Quran is created, which is kufr. So Imam Hanbal approved?

which one is it?

-The Salafi scholars are silent on stuff the government does
or
-The Salafi scholars change the rulings on behalf of the government?

out of Sheikh Fawzan and them, I don't know of any who have changed the ruling on music for example at the behest of the government. if that kind of thing happens, when did they ever do so?

:heh: :heh:

I'll be real with you, it was mad annoying in Hargeisa during fajr when a million mosques are doing athan all off sync.A nigga is just trying to get some sleep

Work From Home Reaction GIF

I know some Arabic, am still learning
I'll learned fus7a from a young age thanks to my father but I still remember the days I didn't understand the Qur'an.Taraweeh and Salaah is a lot more meaningful and special when you know Arabic.I wish you luck in your Arabic journey brother!

TekNiKo

VIP
I'll be real with you, it was mad annoying in Hargeisa during fajr when a million mosques are doing athan all off sync.A nigga is just trying to get some sleep

:pachah1: Somalis take it overboard they make you listen to their sermons at 6am lol

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
so... when are Sheikh Fawzan and the Sheikh in OP going to come up with this fatwa? when have either of them ever done that kind of thing with putting out a "progressive" fatwa of that sort?
Did I say that they fully support this? You know damn well whatever the royal family does all the shayukh will follow them or else face going missing. Nicki minaj was supposed to perform in Jeddah after MBS went on that campaign but she was pressured to not perform so she didn’t go lol.
:denzelnigga:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯

Of course it’s always y’all, the snowbunny fetishizers of all the somalis, now what’s wrong with the calls of prayers at 6am? Did your british ass becky said no adhans? :russ:

Did I say that they fully support this? You know damn well whatever the royal family does all the shayukh will follow them or else face going missing. Nicki minaj was supposed to perform in Jeddah after MBS went on that campaign but she was pressured to not perform so she didn’t go lol.
:denzelnigga:

umm... actually, that is not true. for example, where is the fatwa from Sheikh Fawzan approving any Nicki Minaj performance in Saudi? there is no such fatwa.

the more honest thing you can say is that they'll be quiet about certain things. that is true, they follow a view where they tend not to speak against the governments. but show me one fatwa from Sheikh Fawzan or the Sheikh in OP where it's approving Nicki Minaj or music or anything like that. none of those big scholars have done anything like that.

Of course it’s always y’all, the snowbunny fetishizers of all the somalis, now what’s wrong with the calls of prayers at 6am? Did your british ass becky said no adhans? :russ:
Nigga I live in Canada and I'm married to a woman of color, shut your Black American wannabe ebonics speaking coon ass up

even in theory if the Saudi government put a gun to Sheikh Fawzan's head and made him sign a fatwa saying music is permissible... if you know about Salafis, they all the time say things like "Sheikh-ul-Islam Ibn Taymiyyah said..."... the vast majority of the scholars that Salafi scholars, imams and common people cite are dead. the Saudi government can't actually change Salafiyyah. granted, I guess they could hire people and create a fake new version but... the scholarship that Salafis follow goes back centuries and centuries... it's not actually possible for the Saudi government to change it... the Saudi government could come with some crazy new stuff but Salafis will still follow the same views.... I've never heard Salafis cite whatever it is the Saudi government is doing or saying... most of the people they cite besides the earliest Muslims are scholars who are already dead

Trending

Latest posts