They Have Made Wahhābiyyah A Symbol For Everyone Who Is Steadfast On The Right Path.

Is it too much to ask that people don't lie?

The person in the article Tekniko posted is Omar Abdel Rahman, from Egypt.

The Sheikh in the video is Shaykh Abdul Aziz Ālay Shaykh from Saudi.

Sheikh.jpg

Sheikh.jpg

don't people know it's haraam to lie? and the lie here is pretty serious. I am owed an apology and retraction. I ask that the two at least retract or delete the slander.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Y

You see some dawah automatically assume they’re terrorists u man are moving like them cadaan racists who hate Islam
Dawah? Do you know who this man is???????
Have you seen his fatwas? This dude is supposed to be the grand mufti of saudi arabia but goes and takfirs a whole ethnic group. He alsk said hamas are terrorists and that they can’t fight israelis because it’s haram. He was being praised by the Israelis.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
Have you seen his fatwas? This dude is supposed to be the grand mufti of saudi arabia but goes and takfirs a whole ethnic group. He alsk said hamas are terrorists and that they can’t fight israelis because it’s haram. He was being praised by the Israelis.
So you are calling him a terrorist for criticising hamas ??? You lot don’t make no sense

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He also supported eating wives!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
View attachment 218683

don't people know it's haraam to lie? and the lie here is pretty serious. I am owed an apology and retraction. I ask that the two at least retract or delete the slander.
Nope
1. He’s Israeli apologist and is for israelis occuption of Palestine and ethnic cleansing. Aka a Zionist
2. He needs to stop worrying about marrying off prepubescent girls.
3. Didn’t khalid bin waleed not allow anyone to touch any churchs? We aren’t allowed to destroy places of worship in jihad nonetheless for no reason, so tell me why he wants to destroy churchs that have been in the middle east before prophet Muhammed saw?
:childplease:
Stop posting this dudes. Anyone associated with the saudi royal family is suspect

Nope
1. He’s Israeli apologist and is for israelis occuption of Palestine and ethnic cleansing. Aka a Zionist
2. He needs to stop worrying about marrying off prepubescent girls.
3. Didn’t khalid bin waleed not allow anyone to touch any churchs? We aren’t allowed to destroy places of worship in jihad nonetheless for no reason, so tell me why he wants to destroy churchs that have been in the middle east before prophet Muhammed saw?
:childplease:
Stop posting this dudes. Anyone associated with the saudi royal family is suspect

First you said it's terrorist propaganda now you come with a completely different set of claims. Does sufism allow lying? I see there's some shia type taqiyya going on here.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
So you are calling him a terrorist for criticising hamas ??? You lot don’t make no sense
He didn’t only criticize hamas he said Palestinians shouldn’t fight jews as if they are the victims.
He can’t takfir people for no reason nonetheless a whole ethnic group

:draketf:

so apparently this is how some debate. you post something they don't like, they lie, you expose their lie and then they just make a bunch of other unverified claims

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
First you said it's terrorist propaganda now you come with a completely different set of claims. Does sufism allow lying? I see there's some shia type taqiyya going on here.
It is terrorist propaganda. Destroying places of worship makes you a terrorist even in Islam. Don’t act like a fool when you know what I’m talking about.

Also abdul wahhab is the head of terrorists now stop posting about topics related to him abaha cuuney.
Where did I lie?

alhamdulilah for sufis. They were probably the ones who made dawah to you anyway
:umad:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
so apparently this is how some debate. you post something they don't like, they lie, you expose their lie and then they just make a bunch of other unverified claims
You lucky I don’t have my down vote option. You are the epitome of a wahhabi fool. Go learn some. One second you are pro-everything Islamic next you’re bending your ass backwards for saudis.
:pacspit:

It is terrorist propaganda. Destroying places of worship makes you a terrorist even in Islam. Don’t act like a fool when you know what I’m talking about.

Also abdul wahhab is the head of terrorists now stop posting about topics related to him abaha cuuney.
Where did I lie?

he doesn't say anything in the video about destroying places of worship and Sheikh Muhammad ibn abdul Wahhab has nothing to do with terrorism. you're taking a very dishonest approach to try to shut down Salafiyah.

You lucky I don’t have my down vote option. You are the epitome of a wahhabi fool. Go learn some. One second you are pro-everything Islamic next you’re bending your ass backwards for saudis.
:pacspit:

I've been a believer in Salafiyyah for quite a while. It's been pretty consistent.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
he doesn't say anything in the video about destroying places of worship and Sheikh Muhammad ibn abdul Wahhab has nothing to do with terrorism. you're taking a very dishonest approach to try to shut down Salafiyah.
Stop hijacking the meaning of a salafi. You are nothing like the salaf.
This is something he’s said in the past. Not even said a whole fatwa. This is the only reason I even know of his existence.
And yes MIAW is the reason why have these terrorists. They are just doing what he did.

He also supported eating wives!

would you mind showing me where this fatwa is? you posted a video from the notoriously Islamaphobic Indian media. they're reporting from "The Jerusalem Post" of the Zionist entity. they apparently are reporting from Iran. where is this fatwa?

Trending

Latest posts