They Have Made Wahhābiyyah A Symbol For Everyone Who Is Steadfast On The Right Path.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
First you said it's terrorist propaganda now you come with a completely different set of claims. Does sufism allow lying? I see there's some shia type taqiyya going on here.
You just skipped over everything I just posted. Wallahi typical wahhabi. My allah swt guide you.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP

Saudi Grand Mufti DENIES fatwa allowing men to eat wives​

The unsubtantiated fatwa attributed to the Grand Mufti claims that such sacrifice is the ultimate way of showing subordantion​

Saudi Arabia’s Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Abdullah al-Sheikh has denied issuing a fatwa (religious edict) which allows a hungry man to eat his wife, or parts of her body, in the case of famine or if eating his wife would result in saving his own life.
Over the past few days, several pro-Iranian media outlets, such as the online portal of Al Allam news channel Lebanon's tayyar.org website, have carried the story without backing it with any evidence or specifying where or when such a fatwa has been issued.

why do people need to just make stuff up? you can debate without just making things up or lying.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

Saudi Grand Mufti DENIES fatwa allowing men to eat wives​

The unsubtantiated fatwa attributed to the Grand Mufti claims that such sacrifice is the ultimate way of showing subordantion​

Saudi Arabia’s Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdulaziz bin Abdullah al-Sheikh has denied issuing a fatwa (religious edict) which allows a hungry man to eat his wife, or parts of her body, in the case of famine or if eating his wife would result in saving his own life.
Over the past few days, several pro-Iranian media outlets, such as the online portal of Al Allam news channel Lebanon's tayyar.org website, have carried the story without backing it with any evidence or specifying where or when such a fatwa has been issued.

why do people need to just make stuff up? you can debate without just making things up or lying.
But you not gonna try to deny my other points
:camby:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
yes because for all I know it's just more lies, which you don't seem to have a problem with
I never said a lie. You are the one who doesn’t know what a terrorist is.
Everything I mentioned is his own doing. Whether it be a fatwa or a recording of him saying it it’s all true.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm not paying attention to your points because I don't pay attention to what people say if I think they're liars.
Aight so why do you follow MIAW?
:russ:
If you think I’m a liar then that’s good. Alhamdulilah I don’t wish to be respected by khawarij

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Qeelbax, I didn't read your last posts and I'm not interested in what you have to say. making stuff up to discredit people you don't agree with is not the proper way to debate. and what you said about me is a serious sin. if I work for FBI or any government agency- may Allah curse me. Ameen. now you invoke the same if what you said is not true, if you believe your own lie you made up about me. I bear witness that you are a liar.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Qeelbax, I didn't read your last posts and I'm not interested in what you have to say. making stuff up to discredit people you don't agree with is not the proper way to debate. and what you said about me is a serious sin. if I work for FBI or any government agency- may Allah curse me. Ameen. now you invoke the same if what you said is not true, if you believe your own lie you made up about me. I bear witness that you are a liar.
You can’t curse yourself in Islam
:umad::camby:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 33, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 59

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

I am not accusing anyone of being a munafiq but lying is one of the traits of hypocrisy. Allah is my witness and He knows what is true, what is not and He will ensure that there is justice. If you have any belief in Islam, you should not invent lies about Muslims.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Among the signs of a hypocrite are three, even if he fasts and prays and claims to be a Muslim: when he speaks he lies, when he gives a promise he breaks it, and when he is trusted he betrays.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 33, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 59

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

I am not accusing anyone of being a munafiq but lying is one of the traits of hypocrisy. Allah is my witness and He knows what is true, what is not and He will ensure that there is justice. If you have any belief in Islam, you should not invent lies about Muslims.
Ironic wallahi. This is a terrorist
16797413-CAD2-44BB-A28A-336588DFFBD7.jpeg

You asked me for proof and I gave it to you. What more do you want?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
@Qeelbax according to you, the Sheikh made takfir of an entire ethnicity... strangely you did not mention which ethnicity. post the fatwa if it isn't yet another lie from you. I believe there is no such fatwa. You are a liar and I'm not reading or responding to you. I believe you will not post any such fatwa because it's just another lie from you. How can you believe in Islam and not have shame in being a liar?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Your Salafi heroes exposed!

Abu Khadeejah and that guy in the thumbnail whose name I don't know.... I don't listen to either of them but they are my heroes? Is there some sort of make-stuff-up holiday going on that I don't know about?

I like Sheikh Ibn Baz, Sheikh Uthaymeen, Sheikh Fawzan and them. I don't listen to Abu Khadeejah or the guy in that thumbnail whose name I don't know... I know he's Somali, I don't remember what his name is. Hasan As-Somali? I barely know who that person is.

I don't even listen to that guy. I have zero anything to do with Abu Khadeejah. But what's true or not doesn't seem to matter to a lot of the people here.
I posted him as an example for the wannabe "Salafis"

The hypocrites who believe they alone are on the right path, but are deceivers & tyrants

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
maxresdefault.jpg

wait, so apparently I think this is Hasan As-Somali.... that guy who was pictured in the video- he is my hero but I have no idea what his name is?

Trending

Latest posts