These are the 19 year olds Somali men in the west marry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but this part isn't true. Unfortunately for poor back home women, it's usually, the criminals, the mentally ill, the ciyaal suq etc. The most decent kind of men who go back home to marry are usually the ones who aren't bad people, but maybe don't have a lot of options due to income or looks or they are just shy perhaps

Religion plays a huge role. A lot of faaraxs on their deen and with decent careers marry from back home. I agree that successful westernised Faaraxs are far less likely to marry a fob however.

Attacking miskeen women who don't have the same access to the same nutrition and hygienic products as you because of your insecurities. Stay classy OP.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
May Allah swt forgive me but looooooooool

I was reading a thread earlier and some guy bragged about going back to Somalia and marrying a 19 year old.

Looooooooooooool

I think their covering makes them beautiful

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Way to shit on the only guy who appreciate western s :comeon:
I will never marry in any life time anyways my goal is to have one son with a jumb off and f*ck random women my whole life with out being chained down
:manny:
The Latinas and habash women will appreciate my seamen if fatty xalimo won't:ehh:
The only Latina you talk to are the fridge shaped Mexicans who are probably looking for a guy with passport. Even spongebob shaped putas don't want you, looool

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
6257.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I can tell whatever birthed you never loved you

Grown ass Xalimo with a dusty vagina acting 18 with an attitude. You not cute

:susp:
Nope, I was loved and gave attention to,

Go find your real daddy. Ask the dusty who shitted you where your real father is.
That moment when you realise OP is over 30 and on her second marriage. Bitter because she’s used goods. :trash:
I'm on my first and only marriage, thanks for your concern.

Does your mom look like those manly women?

Why are all these neck bearded lizards triggered?

The only women they've a chance with. Lmfao.

Bye .

Looooooooool

I'm chilling.. Stop lying Latinas who look like her live in the suburbs and you never set a foot in the suburbs. Stick to your fridge shaped putas.
South had this one who had combination of ass,titts and small waist every guy in the class was looking at her like
tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm sorry, but this part isn't true. Unfortunately for poor back home women, it's usually, the criminals, the mentally ill, the ciyaal suq etc. The most decent kind of men who go back home to marry are usually the ones who aren't bad people, but maybe don't have a lot of options due to income or looks or they are just shy perhaps
Then explain why there so many 25+ unmarried somali women?
Most somali women are dumb, immature and make terrible wives. Who wants that drama?

Nope, I was loved and gave attention to,

Go find your real daddy. Ask the dusty who shitted you where your real father is.

HaHahaahaha LOOOOOL that's so funny. no. Dumb , I'm not your step-dad, don't talk to me like that. I can't relate to your mother experiences. Just cause your hooyoo is on her 9th husband doesn't mean it's the norm. You angry, mannish and ugly creature.

I'm joking, your mother is probably a nice habar. Shame she couldn't raise a daughter and ended up with whatever androgynous heshe you are.

But how are you beat, an absolute c*nt and stupid? Pick a struggle .

Muji

VIP
Looool!

Sexist pigs are marrying from home because they want to ‘punish’ Western Soamali girls.

But they are actually doing us a favour! I would encourage all of the faraxs here to marry from home since we are much more educated and better looking than them, plus the media doesn’t frame us violent criminals! Be on your way farax rats!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They have natural beauty, dhaqan and deen.

Much better than Western Hoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts