These are the 19 year olds Somali men in the west marry..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
May Allah swt forgive me but looooooooool

I was reading a thread earlier and some guy bragged about going back to Somalia and marrying a 19 year old.

Looooooooooooool

I was reading a thread earlier and some guy bragged about going back to Somalia and marrying a 19 year old.

Looooooooooooool

A good laugh at the degrading of others.

Do you honestly consider yourself a decent person?

Good is clearly off the table.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Looooooooooooool

What are you seeing that i dont see here?
I see hijabis. Most likely will make good mothers.

They are better than the Somali girls here. They wear modest clothing and fear Allah. I would love to have one as my wife.
Nah, you and most Somali men want one from back home because you believe they'll be submissive and obedient to anything you say. You're probably upset because most Western Somali girls won't take your shit

:kanyeshrug:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Nah, you and most Somali men want one from back home because you believe they'll be submissive and obedient to anything you say. You're probably upset because most Western Somali girls won't take your shit

I want one who is a practising Muslim and is a good woman. That is my only standard. Who wants someone in the West who neglects their prayers? Do you pray?

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

A girl who is fighting before she is even married who will get near her. Only a kafir high on drugs

I want one who is a practising Muslim and is a good woman. That is my only standard. Who wants someone in the West who neglects their prayers? Do you pray?

Dont degrade women in the west because you made up thoughts in your mind their not religious. There are good and bad girls everywhere, you just dont see the ones that are of quality.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Only insecure, ugly, broke men will marry the women I've posted.

Who said anything about them being modest? They could be s for all we know, this is the problem with Somalis, just because someone is wearing big jilbaab doesn't mean they're pious. Go learn your deen before praising the unknown.

And I'm sorry they can't and will never compete with western raised girls who are educated, fashionable and beautiful. Only insecure men who can't get with beautiful women opt to those women I've posted.

Only insecure, ugly, broke men will marry the women I've posted.

Who said anything about them being modest? They could be s for all we know, this is the problem with Somalis, just because someone is wearing big jilbaab doesn't mean they're pious. Go learn your deen before praising the unknown.

And I'm sorry they can't and will never compete with western raised girls who are educated, fashionable and beautiful. Only insecure men who can't get with beautiful women opt to those women I've posted.

Girl I dont think the photo does them justice. Whoever the photographer was played with the pics lighting and added a weird filter. These girls are comfortable in their skin when theres a bleaching epidemic going on so i'm glad to see they are showing off their natural beauty. I blame the xoolo who took the photo and posted it online atleast tell them to smile :ayaanswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending