These are the 19 year olds Somali men in the west marry..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Dont degrade women in the west because you made up thoughts in your mind their not religious. There are good and bad girls everywhere, you just dont see the ones that are of quality.

Of course there are good and bad girls everywhere but they are 10% good in the diaspora and 90% good in Somalia.

Of course there are good and bad girls everywhere but they are 10% good in the diaspora and 90% good in Somalia.

Your basically saying diaspora parents dont know how to raise children then are your female family members part of the 10 percent :gaasdrink: get out of your bubble there alot of good females living in the west. They just dont advertise themselves...goodness attracts goodness if your just seeing qashin girls focus on improving yourself walaal! :samwelcome:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It was dark. Probably little bit before maghrib.
They are better than the McDonald munching girls in the west.
McDonald munching or salad eating either way, western xalimos don't look like men.

If you guys are attracted to manly looking women then it's your choice but don't hate on western raised xalimos.

You guys must be gay, just say it. :hahaidiot:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
McDonald munching or salad eating either way, western xalimos don't look like men.

If you guys are attracted to manly looking women then it's your choice but don't hate on western raised xalimos.

You guys must be gay, just say it. :hahaidiot:
I am more scared of women dressed like a man in the west.

Gibiin-Udug

I am more scared of women dressed like a man in the west.
Wearing pants makes women men? I don't blame you, this is what happens when you're ugly and don't have standards, enjoy your non-deodorant wearing, unhygienic, manly face back home women.

While we western Xalimos comtemplate whether to buy a bmw or 5k Chanel bag.

Kkkkkkkkk

All the dead beats are holding their breaths in the presence of their fob wives.:russ:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-28627-1430422239-33.gif

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wearing pants makes women men? I don't blame you, this is what happens when you're ugly and don't have standards, enjoy your non-deodorant wearing, unhygienic, manly face back home women.

Kkkkkkkkk

All the dead beats are holding their breaths in the presence of their fob wives.:russ:

I like the smell of non deodorant wearing girls back home.
Put on a fake face smouldered with pig make up

Kkkkkkkkk

Look closer at their faces and hands those are not manly looking women, but men in jilbabs! That lady is trolling

But if they were just homely why would you make fun of them for it, being born into poverty and not having access to the same things we do to take care of our appearance

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar

Kkkkkkkkk

As if material thinga attract men.

Deen. That is it for me and this girls have it.

Someone is mad because young successful faaraxs are choosing to marry from back home.
You can tell this is becoming the norm when a horde of low hanging fruits, who are probably past the age of marriage, are complaining throughout this thread.:chrisfreshhah:

faaraxs, keep doing what you are doing. Don't waste your time trying to mold tho.ts into housewives, it's a dead end.

Get yourselves those fresh tings.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
These women have probably worked under the sun for years. The types of jobs some women do back home is backbreaking labor which can take a told on their body. Anyway there are many good looking women back home to choose from. I met a 21 year old farah at the mosque several months ago who recently came back from jigjiga. The kid married a 9/10 teenager from there. Any farah who have a western visa, can cuff any women he desires in Somalia. You can even find a qalanjo xalimo with an intact vagina if you dig deep.

May Allah swt forgive me but looooooooool

I was reading a thread earlier and some guy bragged about going back to Somalia and marrying a 19 year old.

Looooooooooooool

My parents are trying to make me marry one from africa:holeup::jcoleno:
Why can't they let me be a bachelor for life:jcoleno:

Gibiin-Udug

Look closer at their faces and hands those are not manly looking women, but men in jilbabs! That lady is trolling

But if they were just homely why would you make fun of them for it, being born into poverty and not having access to the same things we do to take care of our appearance
Omg you're absolutely right, those are not women. You know how Alshabab wear jilbaabs inorder to hide.

Gibiin-Udug

These women have probably worked under the sun for years. The types of jobs some women do back home is backbreaking labor which can take a told on their body. Anyway there are many good looking women back home to choose from. I met a 21 year old farah at the mosque several months ago who recently came back from jigjiga. The kid married a 9/10 teenager from there. Any farah who have a western visa, can cuff any women he desires in Somalia. You can even find a qalanjo xalimo with an intact vagina if you dig deep.

I'm sorry only warehouse working, neck bearded men go back to Somalia to marry.

Successful, educated men who are fashionable marry western girls. I mean I wouldn't advice an educated, beautiful girl to marry a Faraax who works in minimum wage. We are not cut from the same cloth.

Gibiin-Udug

My parents are trying to make me marry one from africa:holeup::jcoleno:
Why can't they let me be a bachelor for life:jcoleno:
You should definitely go back to Africa and marry, I wouldn't wish any western Halimo to be your dreaded wife, imagine waking up next to your dumb ass every morning. The horror.

You should definitely go back to Africa and marry, I wouldn't wish any western Halimo to be your dreaded wife, imagine waking up next to your dumb ass every morning. The horror.
Way to shit on the only guy who appreciate western s :comeon:
I will never marry in any life time anyways my goal is to have one son with a jumb off and f*ck random women my whole life with out being chained down
:manny:
The Latinas and habash women will appreciate my seamen if fatty xalimo won't:ehh:

Omg you're absolutely right, those are not women. You know how Alshabab wear jilbaabs inorder to hide.
Yeah, and something about number 4's pose is really weird and unfeminine....
Its a bit unnerving. I can't imagine a somali lady doing that :faysalwtf:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
young successful faaraxs are choosing to marry from back home.
I'm sorry, but this part isn't true. Unfortunately for poor back home women, it's usually, the criminals, the mentally ill, the ciyaal suq etc. The most decent kind of men who go back home to marry are usually the ones who aren't bad people, but maybe don't have a lot of options due to income or looks or they are just shy perhaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending