There's real life consequences for the Caucasian roots of Somali people

In 2011, a skeleton of a deceased woman was found in Washington state, USA. Upon forensically examining the skeleton police thought they were looking for a Caucasian of some ethnicity (non-white). They couldn't find any information on her.
morton.jpg

But with genomic DNA analysis they discovered the woman was Somali and they were shocked. :faysalwtf:

lewis-county-cold-case.png

Police believed this new info would help revive the cold case, but I don't know if they solved as of yet.

“This is an actual genetic test that gets down to the bottom of where our victim came from, so we`ve learned she`s most likely of Somali descent, which is a huge difference in what we originally had,” said Meyer.

The Alt-Caucasian movement serves the purpose of informing the public so that we can help solve such future cases and solve any crimes if they occurred. :fittytousand:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Its great that the police force are starting to acknowledge the caucasian skull structure that Somalis have. This will help cases get solved easier and inshallah this one gets solved AUN

:stevej:

I disagree with their alt inferiority complex but I can tolerate is aa long as it doesnt turn into the alt cucked movement with self haters wishing for ajnabi men to replace natives

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wow, that’s pretty sad. Never a good day to hear one of your own was treated like that, especially when a miskeen woman is killed.

May Allah have mercy on her soul.
May Allah expose, humiliate and destroy her killer

It's known Somalis have similar skulls to Europeans.

To be honest with you, I think we have skulls they wished they had. I have never personally seen a Somali with a nose that sticks out 3 inches out of his or her head.

Granted some of the Scandinavians have a similar skull type to Horn Africans, I can agree with that.

To be honest with you, I think we have skulls they wished they had. I have never personally seen a Somali with a nose that sticks out 3 inches out of his or her head.

Granted some of the Scandinavians have a similar skull type to Horn Africans, I can agree with that.
Noses are made from cartilage, it wouldn't appear on a skull

Trending

Latest posts