There's real life consequences for the Caucasian roots of Somali people

Noses are made from cartilage, it wouldn't appear on a skull

The base of the nose is the building block for cartilage. Even though we might have an aquiline nose, it tends to be petit in size.

Aslo we do not have massively pronounced brow ridges like many of them do. Like I said before, it seems like the Scandinavians are the closest in appearance to us skull wise.

Wait so what happens to a nose once we die :jaynerd:
81DxwtmG41L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

In 2011, a skeleton of a deceased woman was found in Washington state, USA. Upon forensically examining the skeleton police thought they were looking for a Caucasian of some ethnicity (non-white). They couldn't find any information on her.
morton.jpg

But with genomic DNA analysis they discovered the woman was Somali and they were shocked. :faysalwtf:

lewis-county-cold-case.png

Police believed this new info would help revive the cold case, but I don't know if they solved as of yet.

The Alt-Caucasian movement serves the purpose of informing the public so that we can help solve such future cases and solve any crimes if they occurred. :fittytousand:
Based on some evidence at the scene, they think there may be a military connection to what happened to her, but do not want to reveal too much to keep from jeopardizing the investigation.
maybe a military veteran may have murdered her. could be someone she was dating who was serving the military at the time.
reer seatle somalis need to start talking. qurbajoog somalis have a police phobia. they'll hesitate to call the police even if someone is getting raped in front of them.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Aun though.This women looked like a Native American in the drawing ngl.

A lot of Somalis have big African lips that caucasians don't have :ulyin:

Our noses don't tend to be long and pointed either.

We are our own race :yousmart:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

In 2011, a skeleton of a deceased woman was found in Washington state, USA. Upon forensically examining the skeleton police thought they were looking for a Caucasian of some ethnicity (non-white). They couldn't find any information on her.
morton.jpg

But with genomic DNA analysis they discovered the woman was Somali and they were shocked. :faysalwtf:

lewis-county-cold-case.png

Police believed this new info would help revive the cold case, but I don't know if they solved as of yet.

The Alt-Caucasian movement serves the purpose of informing the public so that we can help solve such future cases and solve any crimes if they occurred. :fittytousand:

Ok after reading this article, i am going to walk the street like i own it. If i see a Karen or a Shaniqua giving me an attitude, i am going to slap them with my original Caucasian genetic passport!@ Nacaala adiigu iyooo billaaa nasaab qashiin, get out of my way for the queen to pass

Trending

Latest posts