There's a Somali homeless family N London street. Idiot reporter blames Somalis 4 their homelessness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
@Reign @Laila @Duke of Bohol @sahersi @dhegdheer @waraabe @Zuleikha @DiricLover @Zayd

UK folks need to step up and help this poor mother and her son. Take her to the local shelter, inform some social workers and let them help them. Do anything.

This is heartbreaking Wallahi. No Somali mother deserves to live on the streets.
Babes loads of people tried to help this family. They refuse, even the local council offered them a house, they refused. They are mentally ill and need to be hospitalised.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Babes loads of people tried to help this family. They refuse, even the local council offered them a house, they refused. They are mentally ill and need to be hospitalised.
They should be hospitalized then. Does she have other kids? Even in Africa?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If I try to give them a sandwich they might be insulted "war heedhe naga taag we are not a charity case".

already the son is a legend in my eyes, just how he thwarted this neef from exploiting him "waar yaa noo kaa soo diray". The neef "farmaajo ba imanaya"...the son "war orad tag neefyahow".:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:\

I wouldve been at home with them...Just watch when I make a touchdown in the UK (meet up with me adeer)...I would literately sit with them and share the busto without speaking to them and behaving even crazier..:salute:

Dadkanoo kale lala ma hadlo...Waa lala dhaqmaa

Last edited:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Idk I think it's just her and her son here and they're both ill. You can't hospitalise someone that doesn't want to be hospitalised unless they are violent. She won't even accept food/clothes/duvets etc.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

You dam will know that I would've helped them, you know that very well...I went to hargeisa and gathered money from diaspora that were there for vacation...I hired a truck and loaded tvs and stuff and gave it to the mental ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending