There's a Somali homeless family N London street. Idiot reporter blames Somalis 4 their homelessness

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is sad. I thought somalis helped each other in situations like this. where are the London somalis?

and can we stop blaming everything on mental illness?

Somalis are more concerned about how they make "US" look, and the funny thing is that, there is no such thing as "US" in the Somali community.

True mental illness is feeling ill towards others. And we are always ill willed towards them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I replied in the comment section with what you said.lool

Send them upvotes boys :denzelnigga:

:drakelaugh::russ::mjlol: Horta @LarryThePuntite sxb rageedii ba tahay, ma garanayo who spiced your weed in Toronto that turned you into vagabond. Things never been the same ever since Dahir "weedhead" provided you with that joint, never. Nonetheless you are a great kid.

We always help each other so if anyone somali is suffering in the west they probably didn't accept help from somalis. I remember when i was 13 and i thought i was a bad ass and took the train to another city without having money and i thought i could do the same thing back to my town but got caught and this random somali habrayar paid the ticket for me and even gave me extra cash :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Gambar

VIP
The reporter is so dumb walle haa noolato channel kulaha and he repeatedly asked them about Farmaajo. The ayeyo got annoyed of him and said I don't care about Somalia the U.K. is my country.

Somalis are more concerned about how they make "US" look, and the funny thing is that, there is no such thing as "US" in the Somali community.

True mental illness is feeling ill towards others. And we are always ill willed towards them.
He should have asked them if anyone tried to help them. What a xoolo he is. I don't think they would refuse help. I have never been to London but I heard it gets pretty cold.

screenshot.png

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey This is what I wrote and he deleted it or I didn't click send.

...I bet he's a drone visitor on SSPOT.

I have a great disdain for Somali Journalism.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeer what's wrong with you?

Whats wrong with him? I mean you guys already have diagnosed me and im trying to diagnose this reporter. Waar ninba nin bu u heystaa in uu waalanyahay. Adiga anaad ii heysataaa in aan waalanahay anigana kan ban u heystaa in uu waalanyahay:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::deadmanny::deadrose::dead1::dead:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Let me guess. They came to England illegally expecting a free council house? No sympathy.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He's a sambac, dameen, doqon, dameer, sac sac. He's not mental as most are usually intelligent. He continued pushing the useless convo about the mayor of Xalaneh knowing the ayeyo didn't want to be bothered.

You are very wise!

The reporter has to receive my award

grass-fed-cows-methane.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending