There's a Somali homeless family N London street. Idiot reporter blames Somalis 4 their homelessness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They don't want to be helped. Both of them are mentally unbalanced as one can see.

Why is he asking them about Farmaajo! How idiotic is that.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I feel bad for this family. They are mentally ill. They've been offered homes from the local council, but they want their old home and refuse. They can't have their old home because the landlord sold it. They even got offered a place to stay by Somalis, but refused. They are mentally ill and any family they have should call for their sectioning.

I feel bad for this family. They are mentally ill. They've been offered homes from the local council, but they want their old home and refuse. They can't have their old home because the landlord sold it. They even got offered a place to stay by Somalis, but refused. They are mentally ill and any family they have should call for their sectioning.
:mjlol:this makes absolutely no sense dahab maa ugu qarsoon gurigoodii hore

Apollo

VIP
In the West almost all the homeless are mentally ill. There are no legitimate homeless people because of welfare provisions.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How come none of you is asking whether the reporter is mental himself. Kulahaa "Farmaajo is coming":damedamn::draketf:

Does he really think they care or in a state to care. Do they even know him

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:chrisfreshhah:maybe he thought that will cure their mental illness

Walahi you would think that the word "farmaajo" was gonna snap them out of their mental illness. As if it was a sorcery word that when he would say "farmaajo" the person would be like "where am I , Why am I homeless".

Are we heading towards making this guy a saint?

Walahi you would think that the word "farmaajo" was gonna snap them out of their mental illness. As if it was a sorcery word that when he would say "farmaajo" the person would be like "where am I , Why am I homeless".

Are we heading towards making this guy a saint?
you don't realise the power of the word farmaajo

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is sad. Where is their qabiil? How come nobody is stepping up and helping them?

There's another video done by Dalsoor where everyone testified that every help in the book was offered to them but they want that house that they were evicted from. Its impossible demand.

This is where this Western rules are just idiotic! They even look after the total rights of a mental person, rights that are contrary to their well-being. No one can force them now. If they were back home they would be forcibly placed in an institution for their own benefit. How can one reason with a mad person? How?

Gambar

VIP
There's another video done by Dalsoor where everyone testified that every help in the book was offered to them but they want that house that they were evicted from. Its impossible demand.

This is where this Western rules are just idiotic! They even look after the total rights of a mental person, rights that are contrary to their well-being. No one can force them now. If they were back home they would be forcibly placed in an institution for their own benefit. How can one reason with a mad person? How?
Back home they would be tied to a tree. I'd say they're better off here.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Back home they would be tied to a tree. I'd say they're better off here.

I really laughed hard when the son said to this lunatic reporter "waar maanta maxaa nakaa soo galay". Walahi he is somewhat sane, one mental man can tell another. i'd say grab all three of them and throw them in a mental institution. Yes the reporter himself needs to be institutionalized.

This is sad. I thought somalis helped each other in situations like this. where are the London somalis?

and can we stop blaming everything on mental illness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending