Theres a clear bias no freedom of speech this aint somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:diddyass:One night with me abaayo macaantey quruxleey, and i promise you will be singing another tune tomorrow like your cousin ilhan omar, so drop the hostility and embrace love yaa qalbigeyga.

I can sense your frustration, so fear not abaayo mcn, a real man is talking to you now.
Ilhan's husband was turned into a , he sings the Puntland flag song every morning when he wakes up, he started claiming ilhan's qabiil.

Your men are effeminate. Iga leexo with that bullshit. :nahgirl:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:diddyass:One night with me abaayo macaantey quruxleey, and i promise you will be singing another tune tomorrow like your cousin ilhan omar, so drop the hostility and embrace love yaa qalbigeyga.

I can sense your frustration, so fear not abaayo mcn, a real man is talking to you now.
909E83E2-61A8-4D5C-8543-92D277A98AB0.png
D7E72518-1D1E-463C-A6EE-C7E04269DDAA.png
D4EFA540-DE9C-40BA-9821-719EB420E9E6.png
0CF6CF97-99FD-4993-8FDE-D6A7C8077188.png
792A7666-B031-4EE6-9D8B-2205EC84E9CA.png
B35AEBF9-026D-4F16-889A-1BC4B2F33D65.png
9B360ACC-D0A8-4C11-BE7F-AFA2816FB5AC.png
0AA7C104-DE76-4136-9298-D9F1B3B5B531.png

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Ilhan's husband was turned into a , he sings the Puntland flag song every morning when he wakes up, he started claiming ilhan's qabiil.

Your men are effeminate. Iga leexo with that bullshit. :nahgirl:

upload_2018-6-30_1-15-14.png

Abaayo turn me into a , naag or whatever you call puntite men, hell i'll even sing the pintiland anthem of ''Naagow Toosow'', just give me 1 night-stand with your feisty bootylicious fine ass.

Last edited:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Lordilord @XaajiXumbo heres president cabullahi yusuf may Allah grant him janatul firdous visiting the grave of his ancestor shiekh ismail al jabarti in yemen

93013CDF-CABF-428D-AB42-330C9694A8F2.png
1DEBA4B6-1D38-47B1-B65D-1EE1E634812A.png
2C75A555-57DC-4E33-8E62-E22AA8FAADB2.png

Madaxweynihii hore ee DFKMG ee Somaliya oo hadda ku sugan dalka Yemen ayaa boqday qabrigii ismaaciil jabarti, ayadoo la sheegay in uu booqasha ku maraya deegaano badan oo ay dagaan reer jabarti isxaaq asagoo lakulmyaya odayaasha iyo cuqaasha.

Cabdulaahi Yuusuf waxa uu booqday qabri qadiimiga ah oo uu ku aasanyahay jabarti (isamacil jabarti), sida ka muuqata sawirka hoose. Waxaana taas lagu macneeyey in ka dhabaynayo war uu horay usiiyay idacadaha dalka yemen oo uu sheegay inuu kasoo jeedo dalka yemen, isagoo laga soo xigtey in uu yiri Yemen waxaa ku aasan odaygii ay ka soo jeedaan beelo dega Soomaaliya oo c/laahi Yusuf ka soo jeedo, oo odaygii dhalay uu tegey ka wadanka yemen magaalada XATRAMUUT aadeyna Soomaaliya.

http://somalitalk.com/2009/feb/28feb909.html

What am i a laangaab? Where my people at? @Reiko @Abdalla @Karim @Yonis @Crow @zeinap83 @DalJecel

I am being unfairly targeted for my views.

Liaten to this then its time to go to war:birdman:
Cuunsuri ee yihiin :pacspit:
Everything you said was facts wheres the lie? We have a lot of haters wallahi:ummhmm:

Let our spokesperson speak freely mods we are not in SL, we know our rights.:pacspit:

Dissonance you are a mujaahid mashallah keep fighting. :stopit:

Puntland haa noolaato :rejoice:

I hope they continue to censor your ass. You are a selfhater that writes like a trailer rat. I hope you continue to feel oppressed on this website.
@Bohol you are targeting my comment and deleting them saying its qabyalad when its not i dont beleieve i am the same race as the people of hargaysa and mogadishu can you explain to me why you target my posts yet leave other people post up due to them hailing from your tribe?

Where is tge qabyalad in the posts below?

View attachment 48886 View attachment 48887

Dont try to divide darood you laangaab we are not from the same race isaac are jews we share nothing with you or the people of mogadisho wallahi i have never complained to the mods all i am saying is freedom of speech is paramount this is mot somaliland where people get put in prison for expressing their views.

Look at this clear bias View attachment 48892
@Lordilord comment is still up dissing me while my comments have been deleted i have been banned from commenting all because i am unapologetically majeerteen arab.

So much calcaal and oohin:mjlol:, tell me mudane, do you have a nice pair of round breasts? You certainly don't have a pair of balls on you.

Bohol, why are you censoring me? :liberaltears:

Bohol, why are you only targeting me?
:liberaltears:

Waar naga aamus naagyahow.:ohlord:

Last edited:

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
War anagu gun manihin , la haysta yaal na manihin.

Website iyo dibadna waan idinka badanahay.

Gumeeysi diidnay, Boholna diidna

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So much calcaal and oohin:mjlol:, tell me mudane, do you have a nice pair of round breasts? You certainly don't have a pair of balls on you.

Bohol, why are you censoring me? :liberaltears:

Bohol, why are you only targeting me?
:liberaltears:

Waar naga aamus naagyahow.:ohlord:
I have my races support just like you have your tribes support who are suppressing my views lets see if they continue to suppress my views lets see if this forum is somaliland.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Warayaa , Cognitive is our Spokesman,Hes Our Mujaahid. If You Sons of British Conquest have a problem with that,Duf Ku Baxa dee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts