Theres a clear bias no freedom of speech this aint somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Bohol you are targeting my comment and deleting them saying its qabyalad when its not i dont beleieve i am the same race as the people of hargaysa and mogadishu can you explain to me why you target my posts yet leave other people post up due to them hailing from your tribe?

Where is tge qabyalad in the posts below?

C2BAACE8-D006-4CC8-8D3E-E3379EAF0946.png
850842B5-FC46-46A4-8150-C9219795ED3A.png

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Where is the qabyalad in my posts and I wasn’t derailing I believe the only way somalia can move forward is every race should go their own way I don’t believe the people of hargaysa are the same race as me likewise i dont believe the people of Mogadishu are the same race as me if you are going to keep targeting me then change the name of the forum to somaliland spot

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Heres an isaac man that agrees with my narrative
He says hawiye are black african tribe while isaac are descendent of jews and darood are arabs

Here’s arab darood in Oman

Here’s the sultan of meheri from yemen whos darood cousin in the caleemo saar of boqort burhan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He is anti Somaliland though and likes puntland more .
You don't make sense sxb.
Thats all a facade isaac is isaac hes targeting the bastard due to qabyalad he has done it many times but i havent said anything this is the first time i am mentioning it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Thos is blatant qabyalad i am arab you can’t deny me my lineage i am not the same race as isaac and hawiye.

How is that tribalism?

Change the mane of this forum to somaliland spot where theres no freedom of speech.

Every moderator should target posters from other races just like bohol is targeting me due to my race being arab.

@Bohol you are targeting my comment and deleting them saying its qabyalad when its not i dont beleieve i am the same race as the people of hargaysa and mogadishu can you explain to me why you target my posts yet leave other people post up due to them hailing from your tribe?

Where is tge qabyalad in the posts below?

View attachment 48886 View attachment 48887

Mudane let me ask you a question. Are you logged in from a heavily guarded mental psyche ward? Waad waalantahay saaxiibkay

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
By he who holds my soul in his hand i guarantee you the mod that targeting me and deleting my comment is bohol who from another race​

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mudane let me ask you a question. Are you logged in from a heavily guarded mental psyche ward? Waad waalantahay saaxiibkay
why am i not Suprised the only people defending bohol are from his race this place should be called somaliland spot

why am i not Suprised the only people defending bohol are from his race this place should be called somaliland spot

I seen your previous comment, good one :mjlol:, laakiin you're delusional. The mods here are fair and impartial in the fadhi ku dhirir section, especially Bohol.

Go one and create Majeertaanspot if you're unhappy here, I know you're not capable of debating, go and create your little utopia where everyone upvotes your comments and agrees with your assertions:mjlol:

You're just a little dhoocil crying about censorship when in fact you're worthy of being banned. I know you joke most of the time but some of your posts go too far.
Caadi iska dhig saxiib :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You do realize there is at-least 7 active MODs? the days of blaming everything on Bohol are over.
I know its you it was you before and its you now but Allah willing you wont silence me i believe darood are arabs how can you accuse me of tribalism if i dont consider isaac and hawiye as being from the same race as me i am arab alhamdulillah i know my roots fadlan stop your racism just because i am not from your race you shouldnt target me.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I seen your previous comment, good one :mjlol:, laakiin you're delusional. The mods here are fair and impartial in the fadhi ku dhirir section, especially Bohol.

Go one and create Majeertaanspot if you're unhappy here, I know you're not capable of debating, go and create your little utopia where everyone upvotes your comments and agrees with your assertions:mjlol:

You're just a little dhoocil crying about censorship when in fact you're worthy of being banned. I know you joke most of the time but some of your posts go too far.
Caadi iska dhig saxiib :pachah1:
Dont try to divide darood you laangaab we are not from the same race isaac are jews we share nothing with you or the people of mogadisho wallahi i have never complained to the mods all i am saying is freedom of speech is paramount this is mot somaliland where people get put in prison for expressing their views.

Look at this clear bias
36547F9B-E028-4AB0-98F8-73A4ACD6BA4D.png

@Lordilord comment is still up dissing me while my comments have been deleted i have been banned from commenting all because i am unapologetically majeerteen arab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending