Theres a clear bias no freedom of speech this aint somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Dont try to divide darood you laangaab we are not from the same race isaac are jews we share nothing with you or the people of mogadisho wallahi i have never complained to the mods all i am saying is freedom of speech is paramount this is mot somaliland where people get put in prison for expressing their views.

Look at this clear bias View attachment 48892
@Lordilord comment is still up dissing me while my comments have been deleted i have been banned from commenting all because i am unapologetically majeerteen arab.
We had a civil discussion in that thread and sometimes we came a little of topic from time to time but there was a red line but then you came with two posts that completely derailed the thread.

Ma arab aad tahay?

wat ok.gif

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You well Not suppress my views this is not somaliland.
All jokes aside brother, I am sorry if I made you feel bad in any way. I really mean it when I say this, Puntland ha noolato, may Puntland prosper in every single way. May your Harti cousins as you call them feel no oppression whether in SL or PL rule.

You express yourself way to controversially, I mean you completely took us by surprise with your posts.

The mods did nothing wrong. Let's calm down :whoa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
All jokes aside brother, I am sorry if I made you feel bad in any way. I really mean it when I say this, Puntland ha noolato, may Puntland prosper in every single way. May your Harti cousins as you call them feel no oppression whether in SL or PL rule.

You express yourself way to controversially, I mean you completely took us by surprise with your posts.

The mods did nothing wrong. Let's calm down :whoa:
Just like you have your people oppressing me abusing their power as the mod i made this thread for my people To bring to their attention that my views are being suppressed so kindly exit this thread i have nothing to say to you or your race.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What's going on boowe @Cognitivedissonance

I've got your back.

@Bohol you got a problem?
Baayo free me from this oppression tell me which part is tribalism in my comments?
421664ED-7979-4515-AA80-0CB421C87395.png
60D58B9A-559A-4480-86F2-7603BC462A25.png

Notice @Lordilord comment is still up dissing me while i have been banned from commenting.

Darood are arab we are not the same race as the people from hargaysa and mogadisho thats a fact not tribalism

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Just like you have your people oppressing me abusing their power as the mod i made this thread for my people To bring to their attention that my views are being suppressed so kindly exit this thread i have nothing so say to you or your race.
We are the same race and ethnicity.. Umm guys I no longer suspect this guy is trolling. I think he actually believes what he is saying :jaynerd:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just like you have your people oppressing me abusing their power as the mod i made this thread for my people To bring to their attention that my views are being suppressed so kindly exit this thread i have nothing to say to you or your race.
Boowe how can you say they're trying to oppress you. How can a peasant try to oppress royalty?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We are the same race and ethnicity.. Umm guys I no longer suspect this guy is trolling. I think he actually believes what he is saying :jaynerd:
Wallahi we are not the same race i am arab i know my roots i have been to yemen i have visited the grave of my ancestor shiekh Ismail Al jabarti

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Stfu and know that you're talking to royalty. Wasaq.

:diddyass:One night with me abaayo macaantey quruxleey, and i promise you will be singing another tune tomorrow like your cousin ilhan omar, so drop the hostility and embrace love yaa qalbigeyga.

I can sense your frustration, so fear not abaayo mcn, a real man is talking to you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts