There is seriously something wrong with these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kaafiye thinks I have no connection with women but I make them "horny" from my kisses and feel like they "are in heaven" (Somali fob voice).

I know what the ladies like and I am sure @Kaafiye will never say again that I get no women.

When I was in high-school, a Somali kid openly celebrated the ongoing Israeli invasion of Gaza. He openly said in front of all the white kids in our classroom, "I have no problem with the Israelis wiping out these worthless Arab terrorist scum" (I'm paraphrasing, but he said something along the lines of that). Which would have been equivalent to me celebrating the Rohingya genocide that's going on currently in Burma.

He could have stayed neutral, just like most of the other White kids in my class. Most Torontonians don't really care for Palestine and don't pay much attention to what's going on over there. He could have kept quiet and said "I don't know" if he was asked about the conflict.

But no, he went overboard and said things that not even Sean Hannity or Rush Limbaugh would say...hence giving me the right to kick that kid's ass. Mind you, the kid was also an Atheist and a White bootyclapper as well.

He didn't have to care about them. He could have stayed neutral.

The cadaan kids in my classroom were neutral about the situation in Palestine. Why did this Somali guy have to openly celebrate the deaths and misfortune of other Muslims?

What he did was so shameless and so lowly that it deserved nothing less than a punch in the face. Unlike you, I would NEVER celebrate the misfortunes of other people, including Bantus. And I would never celebrate an incident where Bantu civilians are being murdered by a foreign power. I actually have some humanity

Q

Queen Carawelo

I had a serious make out session with a fob a few months ago. I've kissed more women than you. I posted this in a topic

ek3h4x.jpg

2i8w6eo.jpg

nvci8z.jpg
Why do I feel like menace is the one writing as the fob chick? :chrisfreshhah:

I kid I kid. I don't know why but I always crack up at the beef between kafiiye and abdijohnson :dead:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Not surprised by this. Arabs are barely human. They have no human values. It's in their DNA to behave like uncivilized apes.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They are so uncivilized that in Norway they are giving classes to refugees on how to treat women.

And these cartoons .

Slap.png

It doesn't make sense to have these cartoons in any language except Arabic, I doubt the migrants will understand the text but I guess the pics are simple enough

Status
Not open for further replies.