There is seriously something wrong with these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not about lying, do you know how many sex related attacks happen in the UK each hour?

How comes they don't write about all the disguising things Brits do on a random Friday night.

waraabe

Your superior
Its not about lying, do you know how many sex related attacks happen in the UK each hour?

How comes they don't write about all the disguising things Brits do on a random Friday night.
because this is their country. Is it wrong for them to say if you want to come to my country dont sexually assault our women

because this is their country. Is it wrong for them to say if you want to come to my country dont sexually assault our women

The daily mail is a British tabloid paper. Most sexual assaults are committed by white English men

It's like someone visiting worldstarhiphop for news. I visit the daily mail too sometimes just to check out
some celebrity hoe in a swim suit but that's about it, it ain't that serious :mjpls:

waraabe

Your superior
The daily mail is a British tabloid paper. Most sexual assaults are committed by white English men

It's like someone visiting worldstarhiphop for news. I visit the daily mail too sometimes just to check out
some celebrity hoe in a swim suit but that's about it, it ain't that serious :mjpls:

this isn't about england, it is germany which opened its doors to millions of migrants

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
White english men have taken their predatory molestation international and even have sex rings. They don't just target adult women, little girls and boys are terrorized by them in Africa and SE Asia.

They need to get that sorted out before commenting on others.

waraabe

Your superior
White english men have taken their predatory molestation international and even have sex rings. They don't just target adult women, little girls and boys are terrorized by them in Africa and SE Asia.

They need to get that sorted out before commenting on others.

for your sake i hope you dont ever run into middle eastern packs

Disgusting. People from that part of the world have no decency.

I honestly saw someone from that part of the world releasing his bowels just a few meters from the beach inside the water.

Even though there's double standards involved, we shouldn't try to diminish the severity that these Africans have done to sully immigrants.

They need to be dealt with accordingly and thoroughly.

waraabe

Your superior
Disgusting. People from that part of the world have no decency.

I honestly saw someone from that part of the world releasing his bowels just a few meters from the beach inside the water.

this thread was bait for you abdigaal. Whites abuse children

@waraabe I take it as a badge of honour that I was baited. I want my opinion heard. I have my own motives and you're helping me.

Masterbating is the least of our worries. These people rape women in broad daylight

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe I take it as a badge of honour that I was baited. I want my opinion heard. I have my own motives and you're helping me.

Masterbating is the least of our worries. These people rape women in broad daylight

my hate for arabs comes from the fact their cancerous culture consumed our culture under the guise of religion. I seek to bring back somali culture and cleanse it if foreign influences. Do you support my cause abduljohnson

@waraabe every ethnicity abuses children but the Arabs abuse children more. I once saw with my own eyes an Arab diplomat in Ottawa touching the privates of a child (his son?) outside the pizzeria in his car. He backed up the car and left. I assumed he was a diplomat because he had the red diplomat license plates.

They're disgusting. I couldn't believe my eyes. Children are not safe around horny Arab men.

Status
Not open for further replies.