There is seriously something wrong with these people

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hate for arabs comes from the fact their cancerous culture consumed our culture under the guise of religion. I seek to bring back somali culture and cleanse it if foreign influences. Do you support my cause abduljohnson

Yes. We must ban Arabs from entering Somali lands. These people brainwash Somalis into thinking their culture is superior.

No. Their child sexual abuse and women hitting is not superior.

waraabe

Your superior
@waraabe every ethnicity abuses children but the Arabs abuse children more. I once saw with my own eyes an Arab diplomat in Ottawa touching the privates of a child (his son?) outside the pizzeria in his car. He backed up the car and left. I assumed he was a diplomat because he had the red diplomat license plates.

They're disgusting. I couldn't believe my eyes. Children are not safe around horny Arab men.

i agree mr johnson

Bro, you guys need to chill with the cuqdad. I criticize people who worship and kiss the ground for Arabs like @Kaafiye but you guys have such prejudice against Arabs that it's unhealthy.

Bro, you guys need to chill with the cuqdad. I criticize people who worship and kiss the ground for Arabs like @Kaafiye but you guys have such prejudice against Arabs that it's unhealthy.

You bought the bullshit of AbdiJohnson.

Show me once where I've "kissed the ground" of Arabs you fucking idiot. Show me ONE reference and I'll leave the forum once and for all.

I dare you. Either put up or shut up.

Lol @ buying my bullshit.

You're always bootyclapping for Arabs. Everyone sees it. You're a joke. You admitted to beating up a Somali kid for not caring about Palestine and you think you can say he bought my bullshit

Lol @ buying my bullshit.

You're always bootyclapping for Arabs. Everyone sees it. You're a joke. You admitted to beating up a Somali kid for not caring about Palestine and you think you can say he bought my bullshit

I didn't beat him up. And it wasn't for him "not caring" about Palestine. Either show evidence or shut the f*ck up.

P.S. I've beaten up Somali kids for far more trivial reasons. What makes you think that just because he's Somali I'm gonna refrain from hitting him? Are you really that naive?

I didn't beat him up. And it wasn't for him "not caring" about Palestine. Either show evidence or shut the f*ck up.

P.S. I've beaten up Somali kids for far more trivial reasons. What makes you think that just because he's Somali I'm gonna refrain from hitting him? Are you really that naive?
This is what you said though.

Not caring about Palestine is extremely trivial

Maybe AbdiJohnson should focus on getting his first kiss with a woman instead of trolling on the Internet and making the same repetitive jokes.

Miskeen. He's trying to be someone he's not.

So you had absolutely no encounter with a Somali boy in school over his indifference to Palestine? God is watching you

You don't believe in God. You advocated for genocide on this forum openly and I have the screenshots to prove it.

Your opinion means nothing to me.

Maybe AbdiJohnson should focus on getting his first kiss with a woman instead of trolling on the Internet and making the same repetitive jokes.

Miskeen. He's trying to be someone he's not.
I had a serious make out session with a fob a few months ago. I've kissed more women than you. I posted this in a topic

ek3h4x.jpg

2i8w6eo.jpg

nvci8z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts