There is no such thing as a single Somali father because Somali men have privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali men have privilege. They don't have the single father label. If their wife leaves them or dies, they marry a new wife in just weeks. If a wife's husband divorces her, abandons her and the family or if he dies, she becomes a single mother forever.

This has to change! If Somali men don't want a single mother, then they should marry outside of the ethnicity to get a new man. This privilege has to be shattered.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali men have privilege. They don't have the single father label. If their wife leaves them or dies, they marry a new wife in just weeks. If a wife's husband divorces her, abandons her and the family or if he dies, she becomes a single mother forever.

This has to change! If Somali men don't want a single mother, then they should marry outside of the ethnicity to get a new man. This privilege has to be shattered.
I am a proud single father and I don't mind that label, coz it is what is .:bell:

I feel ya girl.

I’ve actually seen some very hot single mothers but I’m not interested in the child..

I’ve got aunts that married many times, I suppose it depends if you’ve got a stoic and obstinate subclan or or more open..

Can’t speak for all fools...

I feel ya girl.

I’ve actually seen some very hot single mothers but I’m not interested in the child..

I’ve got aunts that married many times, I suppose it depends if you’ve got a stoic and obstinate subclan or or more open..

Can’t speak for all fools...

Its taboo to marry a single mother. There are many stereotypes they face.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I wouldn't marry a single mother personally, as I have observed that when an innocent somali girl gets divorced and left with a kid , they take a complete 360 of all their values, culture and feel a whole a lot freedom where they can be very wild and be someone else.
The disappointment that their male hubby inflicted on them make them hate the idea long lasting marriage and they always bash Somali men for their inconserdation and their less for loyalty.
Our older generation had never had divorce issue before 70s , Our mom's never got divorced because they were looking at the bigger picture, they were taking all kind of bulshit from our Dad for the sake of the interest of their kids. Real moms put their kid's interest over theirs, A little issue sometimes with your married couple doesn't mean, you have to make your kids fatherless but correcting it much simpler.

This is weird I have aunties who have remarried , somali women generally remarry constantly.
Exactly lol. I think op is applying personal experiences to all somalis like she usually does
The ones with children are less likely but they also get remarried.
There are some older men who consider divorcees with no kids because of ease of marriage, less mehr , more experienced.
But why struggle with someone else's kids when there's an abundance of young beautiful virgins.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My mother remarried after she divorced my father. I don't know how difficult it was for her though to find another guy who would consider marrying a women with kids.

I personally am not sure if I would. Since high school I have mostly tried to stay away from teen moms. My school had a lot of them. overall opinion that has gathered around dating teen moms was that eventually you would have to become a father figure for the kid she had.no one was trying to become a father figure in high school especially for a kid that wasn't yours.i wasn't dating and etc in high school so I wasn't bothered by this issue but now I'm getting older and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be meeting some more single mothers in the future.i always assumed I would meet someone with no kids. Now that I think about it I would only honestly consider a single mother if I didn't meet any other women who didn't share anything in common with me.

There is a saying"dating a single mother is like continuing from someone else's saved game"

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My mother got remarried twice actually. First dude was a dead beat and left after they had a kid. That last guy she is still with he cool.. they had kids and are still married together been like 10 years so far.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I wouldnt marry a single mom, coz u will always come second. I want her to be thinking of ME and ONLY ME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts