There is no such thing as a single Somali father because Somali men have privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Just don’t open your legs for useless men simple. :kanyeshrug:

Women don’t have to be single mothers, they can easily give the children to the father, but majority of the time we biologically just cannot do it.

There’s a Somali woman in my area that walked out on her children and husband and now he’s forced to raise them. :kanyeshrug:

Just don’t open your legs for useless men simple. :kanyeshrug:

Women don’t have to be single mothers, they can easily give the children to the father, but majority of the time we biologically just cannot do it.

There’s a Somali woman in my area that walked out on her children and husband and now he’s forced to raise them. :kanyeshrug:

I never heard of that before. Was she mentally sick? That's the only way a mother will abandon her children.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Maxaad tiri? No Somali fathers?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I never heard of that before. Was she mentally sick? That's the only way a mother will abandon her children.
No she’s not sick, she moved to a different side of the city and is living her life.

There’s also a lot of Somali women who walked out on their children during the Somali war due to them being from a different clan from the fathers side.

No she’s not sick, she moved to a different side of the city and is living her life.

There’s also a lot of Somali women who walked out on their children during the Somali war due to them being from a different clan from the fathers side.

Misogynist

Lol how am I a misogynist? This stuff happens, especially in Somalia. Women leave the children with the father so they can get remarried.

This is 100% true but mostly it’s the man’s family that raise the children. The husband never really does much.

World

VIP
Lol how am I a misogynist? This stuff happens, especially in Somalia. Women leave the children with the father so they can get remarried.
True, in somalia the father usually takes the children if a divorce happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending