There is NO life after death: Scientist insists afterlife is IMPOSSIBLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
After death Ajnabis go to christ, we go to samaale.

I swear on ur mama that u will click informative on this comment. if u dont do it u hate ur mum

Intelligence is just the time it takes you to understand a concept in my book.Over time we will either build machines which solve these complicated problems or biologically enhance ourselves to the point that our intelligence increases, im no biologist so don't quote me on that tho xD.

I see this as awesome , we are in the same place Einstein was 100 or so years ago! Physics was thought to be a dead end , back then people believed we solved it all! We are now at a dead end because we think we can't solve it all! This is the perfect period for a completely new theory which will alter physics.I believe we just need to ask the right questions and the answers will flow through us.In the quantum lectures im inspired by the genius of our forerunners when statistically they were much less "intelligent " than us.

As for your field I'm guessing you study a more practical form of quantum physics or perhaps electrical engineering.

I can't speak on that transhumanism stuff, but I will say the landscape for physics is a lot different than a 100 years ago. No pun intended for the string theorists out there.

QM was just taking off. SR was established just a decade prior. Real practical applications were flowing from these ideas like the photoelectric effect. Experiments you could do in your basement with relatively simple apparatus. The theoretical problems were easier back then too. Now we need accelerators that cost billions of dollars to build and telescopes that need to be launched into LEO to study the cutting-edge of physics and things are moving much more slowly now. It seems almost impossible to develop a new and radical theory that doesn't end up producing infinities or other nonsensical calculations without doing something like invoking higher dimensions and parallel universes, like in M-theory or more "string" theory as you would say. LQG is another approach that seems promising but also has its problems and riddles that are seemingly impossible to solve.

There are sub-fields within physics that are doing well. Atomic physics is roaring, condensed matter is doing well to along with optical physics. These are the fields the majority of physicists work in, both theorists and experimentalists. That string theory stuff the media glamorizes is only a minority of a minority of the work and its largely being abandoned from what I'm seeing.

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
MashAllah it's great to see fellow brothers with such amazing intelligence. Atheism can only be described as a hole of uncertainty. They latch on to the phrase "I don't know". When you ask a simple question such as "Do you believe the universe created itself, and that nothing can make something?" They stumble, and say "I don't know.".

The Op comment is interesting. A few years back Oxford studies found out humans are born with a natrual belief in God. Why would we be born with that? How would we know God exists at such an early time in our developmental stage? Science cannot observe the human soul, but in us we feel a deeper connection to something we can't see, but it's in us spiritually. This is a very interesting topic, but on a side note we've just had another white brother revert to Islam which makes 20 in the last 2 weeks. Alhamdulilah.

Only the dumbest people deny their creatores existence. How did you become gaal because before you told me you was a Muslim? :gucciwhat:
I have always said I blindly follow Islam because of my family or that I feel indifferent about Islam. I don’t think I ever said I was muslim and if I did I was probably joking.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I have always said I blindly follow Islam because of my family or that I feel indifferent about Islam. I don’t think I ever said I was muslim and if I did I was probably joking.

Is it because of gay rights is why you deny Islam? You do realize homo-sexuality is immoral, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.