There have been a lot of stabbing incidents where I live

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I would rather have stabbing incidents then gun incidents.

yet here you are, complaining about your kniving wars. i would much rather get shot at and die quickly than a gruesome, slow medieval stabbing death where you bleed to death

yet here you are, complaining about your kniving wars. i would much rather get shot at and die quickly than a gruesome, slow medieval stabbing death where you bleed to death
Nope. i would still rather have Stabbing incidents then gun incidents. The Netherlands is full of racist old white people. The reason why I am complaining about this is because this used to happen one every 5-6 months but we have 4 incidents in a month already

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Nope. i would still rather have Stabbing incidents then gun incidents. The Netherlands is full of racist old white people. The reason why I am complaining about this is because this used to happen one every 5-6 months but we have 4 incidents in a month already

i didnt know white people were going around doing the killings i thought it was just the gang people. thats crazy. netherlands doesnt strike me as a place like that, but then again, i thought scandinavian whites were nice and welcoming but im yet to see a more racist people group than them

i didnt know white people were going around doing the killings i thought it was just the gang people. thats crazy. netherlands doesnt strike me as a place like that, but then again, i thought scandinavian whites were nice and welcoming but im yet to see a more racist people group than them
Oh no what I meant was that if we were ever allowed to use “guns” it would have been game over. Old white european people aren’t fond of foreigners. The old Dutch people always blamed the Moroccans for every event, even if it didn’t include them. But now they started to bring up somalis and the Sudanese into this mess too and started to blame them everything.
Old Scandinavians ARENT that nice. They just keep their ignorant and racist opinions to themselves.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I would rather have stabbing incidents then gun incidents.
Stabbings and shootings don't compare. Here in the UK we have both and lets just that I dont hear any survivor stories from poeple that get shot.

A kid can shoot you across the street, and you are done. With knifes you can run (if you are fit), they stop chase, etc

Ik woonde vroeger in Nederland, maar ik hoor nu dat UK drill ook Nederland langzamerhand over begint te nemen. Slechte ontwikkeling, ze willen die gekke madows in de UK imiteren
Your dutch is really good, how do you live just a couple years in uk and get caught up with road man lifestyle

Oh no what I meant was that if we were ever allowed to use “guns” it would have been game over. Old white european people aren’t fond of foreigners. The old Dutch people always blamed the Moroccans for every event, even if it didn’t include them. But now they started to bring up somalis and the Sudanese into this mess too and started to blame them everything.
Old Scandinavians ARENT that nice. They just keep their ignorant and racist opinions to themselves.

Are any Somalis involved in this? If so, are these Somalis that were born and raised in Nederland or more recent arrivals?

How are relations between Somalis and other immigrant groups?

The Dutch are notorious for their outspoken racism. No such thing as 'political correctness ' in Holland.

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Gun shots are more deadly than knife attacks.

Are any Somalis involved in this? If so, are these Somalis that were born and raised in Nederland or more recent arrivals?

How are relations between Somalis and other immigrant groups?

The Dutch are notorious for their outspoken racism. No such thing as 'political correctness ' in Holland.
Nope. Most Somalis here actually mind their own business and don’t interfere in incidents like these.

The relations between other minorities is bad since somalis get discriminated by everyone in terms of skin colour, background, and religion. And if you really wanna fit in, then you have to make fun of other Somalis.

The older people in the Netherlands are actually really ignorant and racist. But most of the time they wouldn’t mention Somalis since they don’t really know that much about them, but you have those crazy alt right people that learn about other minorities and they sadly found out about the existences of the Somalis

Nope. Most Somalis here actually mind their own business and don’t interfere in incidents like these.

The relations between other minorities is bad since somalis get discriminated by everyone in terms of skin colour, background, and religion. And if you really wanna fit in, then you have to make fun of other Somalis.

The older people in the Netherlands are actually really ignorant and racist. But most of the time they wouldn’t mention Somalis since they don’t really know that much about them, but you have those crazy alt right people that learn about other minorities and they sadly found out about the existences of the Somalis

That's crazy. Please tell me the Somalis stand up for themselves?

Is there tension between all the minorities ? From what I've always heard, Moroccans have always been the punch bags for racist kaas koppen. Is still the case or have Somalis joined them on that list?

That's crazy. Please tell me the Somalis stand up for themselves?

Is there tension between all the minorities ? From what I've always heard, Moroccans have always been the punch bags for racist kaas koppen. Is still the case or have Somalis joined them on that list?
Most of the time yes! But then you sadly have those “bootylickers” who follow the orders of the other minorities and make fun of their own people.

From what I’ve seen, there is tension among the Armenians and Turkish, or among the Moroccan and Algerians. But that’s it. Most of the time there isn’t a big tension, though Syrians and Iraqis became the Punching bag.

moroccans are still the most hated by white people. Most Dutch people don’t know about the existence of Somalis (in general they don’t know the existence of East Africans). We’re seen as “calm” like the Senegalese. Though somalis have gotten a bad reputation because of Somali idiots in the UK and in the Scandinavian countries

So she stabbed another girl for rejectin to have a relationship?
I can't imagine being stabbed for refusing a homo relationship :gucciwhat:

what about this guy

F5B57799-8009-4424-9F20-314D031D3A5F.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The youth here is becoming extremely scary. A girl recently stabbed another girl to death because she rejected her and didn’t want a relationship with her. And 2 guys got stabbed because they got into a fight and another person was stabbed “accidentally”. Idk what’s happening but I’m refraining to have any discussion with anyone near me. The knife incidents are happening in my city too. Why do others feel the need to bring a knife to win a fight

Wow. Dajjaal days are coming. I can't imagine a girl stabbing another girl because she was rejected. That tells me...girls nowadays can have the testosterones of men, which is disgusting as much as it is scary.

Trending

Latest posts