There have been a lot of stabbing incidents where I live

The youth here is becoming extremely scary. A girl recently stabbed another girl to death because she rejected her and didn’t want a relationship with her. And 2 guys got stabbed because they got into a fight and another person was stabbed “accidentally”. Idk what’s happening but I’m refraining to have any discussion with anyone near me. The knife incidents are happening in my city too. Why do others feel the need to bring a knife to win a fight

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The youth here is becoming extremely scary. A girl recently stabbed another girl to death because she rejected her and didn’t want a relationship with her. And 2 guys got stabbed because they got into a fight and another person was stabbed “accidentally”. Idk what’s happening but I’m refraining to have any discussion with anyone near me. The knife incidents are happening in my city too. Why do others feel the need to bring a knife to win a fight
So she stabbed another girl for rejectin to have a relationship?
I can't imagine being stabbed for refusing a homo relationship :gucciwhat:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
People really are taking inspiration from Drill rap and the UK. So many young people here around me see the UK as smt big and amazing in terms of music, hip hop and style
The Netherlands love our Music? That is news to me

So she stabbed another girl for rejectin to have a relationship?
I can't imagine being stabbed for refusing a homo relationship :gucciwhat:
Yupp. It’s really messed up and scary to think about it tbh. Like, imagine getting killed just because you declined someone and ARENT interested in them.

the girl that Murdered her was her “best friend”. The mother of the victim didn’t trust her besturend since she had a bad influence on her. Eventually she confessed to her and the victim told her that she didn’t had any interest in her. And that became her fatal. Since she was stabbed a lot of times brutally

The Netherlands love our Music? That is news to me
Young immature kids do yeah. It’s really sad that people think UK drill rap is smt cool. And they take it seriously here and are starting to make up “gangs” and it is tbh embarrassing since you won’t go through a hard life here compared to the UK or the US. People here are privileged but they are giving this up to walk in the same footsteps as others

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Oh god no I’m so thankful that I don’t live in that stupid place :pachah1: I would have been stabbed or beaten up if I lived there

Ik woonde vroeger in Nederland, maar ik hoor nu dat UK drill ook Nederland langzamerhand over begint te nemen. Slechte ontwikkeling, ze willen die gekke madows in de UK imiteren

Ik woonde vroeger in Nederland, maar ik hoor nu dat UK drill ook Nederland langzamerhand over begint te nemen. Slechte ontwikkeling, ze willen die gekke madows in de UK imiteren
Het verbaast me zelfs dat zoveel Marokkaanse jongens zich zo gedragen en de N woord gebruiken en zich dan zelf “oppressed” voelen. Terwijl ze zo veel andere Afrikanen hebben gepest om hun huidskleur of om hun afkomst. Ze proberen de UK na te doen. Maar we leven hier met privilege, dit is echt gewoon complete onzin

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Everywhere that dont got guns will feel the need to stab, simple.

Trending

Latest posts