THERE ARE 400k Habeshis in Washington DC area, no gangsterism.I’d tell you why ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Nothing to do with that particular post. Just something I’ve noticed about you on this forum hmm :childplease:
Well do you have loyalties to a certain group over the other, are you part habesha or something lol, I don’t have no connection to both groups and treat the Habesha as foreign as the white man as they do not matter to my intreats and are of no importance to me

Apollo

VIP
Eritreans in Europe are more of a fair socioeconomic/integration comparison to Somalis as they mainly came as refugees. But they are too FOB and too new to the West. So not entirely apples to apples.

The Habeshas in America are economic migrants.

Tukraq

VIP
You really want Somalis to be on top and anything habesha down the drain is the ogaden in you I see.
Thing is I’m not Ogaden though, check @Jiron post he shares similar sentiments we live in a city with a comparable population in both and I don’t see their success in fact they try to get up under ours lol, for example the parts of town we own they decide to try and open up shop while they don’t own areas of their own, they also don’t support each other we do so it’s a different dynamic there basically more individuals and thus far less popular or successful

Well do you have loyalties to a certain group over the other, are you part habesha or something lol, I don’t have no connection to both groups and treat the Habesha as foreign as the white man as they do not matter to my intreats and are of no importance to me

Go check the genetics section if you’re interested in my pure Soomaal DNA results. Habeshas are 70% Somali like:ulyin: no connection you said :mjlol:

Ethiopians are the worst of the worst they are the ones who instigated the civil war they did a genocide in ogaden region and they still occupy us today we will get our revenge one day Inshallah I will drink habash blood

40k = 0.04% of the Ethiopian population.

Most these people were part of the elite of previous regimes that are in exile.

Also their royalty live in DC so they have another reason to avoid emberrasing their families.

It ain't that simple of a comparison but we still need to change our retarded ways.

0.0004%*

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The way you do the calculation I believe is 40,000/100,000,000 which is 0.0004 like I wrote.

We were both right but you were slightly off. Your figure is the decimal form not the percentage.

Next time find something more useful to waste your time on.

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I know for a fact there are Habesha gangsters in D.C in the bad parts. That being said, they’re usually absorbed by Black gangs and I’ve never heard of them targeting each other specifically. They have love for each other.

But overall, “gangsterism” in Habeshas (due to some having the problem of being settled in poor black neighborhoods, like Somalis) is much better in comparison. No contest. Most Somalis came here broken. Ethiopians are economic migrants, many of whose parents are educated far more on average than refugee Somali parents. Also, they don’t look down on honest work like Somalis do, no matter what it is.
I have also noticed the phenomenon amongst somalis to look down on honest work I really wonder what the cause is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending