THERE ARE 400k Habeshis in Washington DC area, no gangsterism.I’d tell you why ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
wallahi the exaggerations, just make a thread about how somalis have a fungal disease in the ass and that thread will go on for days most agreeing and adding not only lot degrading stuff but that they also shid hydrogen peroxide.
What a low people.

Last edited:
It's because the Ethiopians came into America as economic migrants while Somalis came into the west as refugees after their country got destroyed from civil war. You simply cannot compare them both.

Nigerians have a good reputation in the west because their elites came into the west, not their poor class who live in the slums of Lagos because if these people had came into the west. Best believe you'd see a staggering crime rate committed by the Nigerians.

Also, Somalis collectively in the west are not that bad. Just some people love to exaggerate.
Certain someones in this site are evident shegato with an agenda. Theyre eager to write formatted and convincing essays on an obviously False narrative. Theres no somali gang epidemic. Unfortunately a few have died but thats just because madows and CB have it out for us(some are internal but not always, eitherway the numbers are hardly staggering). Most somalis work two to three jobs. Theyre as hard working as the mexicans. As far as ceydh, its only natural to want to milk the government. billionaires do the same. Somalis just have a hustler mentality.
:camby:

Certain someones in this site are evident shegato with an agenda. Theyre eager to write formatted and convincing essays on an obviously False narrative. Theres no somali gang epidemic. Unfortunately a few have died but thats just because madows and CB have it out for us(some are internal but not always, eitherway the numbers are hardly staggering). Most somalis work two to three jobs. Theyre as hard working as the mexicans. As far as ceydh, its only natural to want to milk the government. billionaires do the same. Somalis just have a hustler mentality.
:camby:
i think most people here eager to be ultra naive or atleast downright dumb or worst faking somali.the amount of self hate is evident for all to see.Every miniscule thing is elevated to evening news,every little bad thing a somali does is extraodinary and unique by itself.Beginning to question the art behind it all.

Tukraq

VIP
i think most people here eager to be ultra naive or atleast downright dumb or worst faking somali.the amount of self hate is evident for all to see.Every miniscule thing is elevated to evening news,every little bad thing a somali does is extraodinary and unique by itself.Beginning to question the art behind it all.
Yup and I hate when they say we have to “change” to be like some other group like:kodaksmiley: like what makes you think those groups are better, it’s either self hate or shegatos

Yup and I hate when they say we have to “change” to be like some other group like:kodaksmiley: like what makes you think those groups are better, it’s either self hate or shegatos

It figures, either self haters or non somalis.
and is distubing when its true somalis are the most successful africans besides Nigerians who r totally different league as most of thm came from middle class,rich families and usually have done their B.S or M.A in their home countries and with a population of 200M and the richest country in africa.

Tukraq

VIP
It figures, either self haters or non somalis.
and is distubing when its true somalis are the most successful africans besides Nigerians who r totally different league as most of thm came from middle class,rich families and usually have done their B.S or M.A in their home countries and with a population of 200M and the richest country in africa.
Their over here trying to tell us to be like our airport cleaners in habeshas lol, these guys literally are maids for restaurants we own but I will give them that they are hard workers(hard work isn’t good smart work is)

Their over here trying to tell us to be like our airport cleaners in habeshas lol, these guys literally are maids for restaurants we own but I will give them that they are hard workers(hard work isn’t good smart work is)

just look how much exposure somalis have in such a short period, largest number of african models, number of elected officials in america,canada,england,scandanivia etc,atleast one in hollywood, one in US congress, one had atleast 6 golds in sports(MO),the richest ethnic group in east and southern africa which i pasted the link here many times. the number goin to schools in the west is undeniably couple 100ks. Now put all the somali dealers and that wont be in couple 100s. are these people blind or what!

Last edited:
Every people have their issues to solve. Whites are struggling with mass shootings and suicide, the latter is the same for asians. We all have our issues to sort out.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Uncivilized hoodrats keep hating
giphy.gif

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This is because they blend in with adoon gangsters/culture kinda like Nipsy Hustle is a rapper who is Ethio.

Criminality and testosterone are definantly linked, which is why you see such low crime rates from say East Asian countries, but are also very good at following orders and taking commands which is the opposite of extremely big bad high T Somalis who rob boats from fuckking navies lol, the solution @government was looking for is to eat a high soy diet if you want to be a good model minority
Low test filipinos wouldnt vote in Duterte to kill other low test criminal filipinos:comeon:

Tukraq

VIP
Low test filipinos wouldnt vote in Duterte to kill other low test criminal filipinos:comeon:
East Asian politicians don't have the same T levels as their subjects lol, the general population isn't at the same level as those leaders that call the shots

East Asian politicians don't have the same T levels as their subjects lol, the general population isn't at the same level as those leaders that call the shots
huh
what are you on about??

smh you falsely said east asians arent criminal and violent because they're low test now youre talking about differences in testestorone levels between politicans and the general public:gucciwhat:

wallahi the exaggerations, just make a thread about how somalis have a fungal disease in the ass and that thread will go on for days most agreeing and adding not only lot degrading stuff but that they also shid hydrogen peroxide.
What a low people.
I don't know how I can leave this site for what feels like years and come back to the same man spewing the same shit he did when I was active:jaynerd:

Tukraq

VIP
huh
what are you on about??

smh you falsely said east asians arent criminal and violent because they're low test now youre talking about differences in testestorone levels between politicans and the general public:gucciwhat:
them allowing a leader like curate shows extremely low T of the general public lol

unlike the Somalis they are civilized and have been civilized for Millennia while Xoolo Somalis came to this country after destroying their country.

In Toronto Somalis have been savagery slaughtering one another.

In London they’ve decided to imitate their butcher forefather’s traits by cutting people instead of an animal

In MN they are shooting each other. Already 8 dead this year.

Meanwhile you got 20k Oromos in MN but you don’t hear any killings coming out of their community.

You got huge Habeshi populations in California but you don’t hear any killings of one another.

The main reason is that we, Somalis, are inherently animalistic and savages. Throughout our history we’ve only known to camel raid, to kill off the neighboring clan and to pillage. That’s why we’ve set a record for the longest and continues failed state.

the ethiopian and eriterian girls i went to univeristy with were so quite, so down to earth, so decent in manners and characters and never shouted or were loud very peaceful, well mannered,

the halimos were losing their culture, shouting loud, very boisterous and would mingle with all races, whulst habashi only keep to their own people,

i would have marry one if i was not an OG, i dont know if she was ahmaar or gurage but she was tall, shy, submissive, hot, a christian but the Og blood in money is super racist and culd just see my OG race always teaisng me i married a habashi, so it was a no no,

though i must say, the average MJ, OG girl was down to earth,

hawiye, 1door and dhulo girls were the loudest, checking out man, inviting them to parties, doing shisha

on average, marehan girsl are actually like OG and MJ girls, very quite, shy and down to earth,

the 1doors have given us the worst names in my opinion, always chasing foreign man, loud, crazy, partying and shisha,

MX, OG and MJ boys and girls were usually quite, down to earth, islamic,

its the somalilandders i found most cunning in being bad mannered,

dhulbahante and warsengali found are culturally like 1door, Mj are so different from them, dhulo specially girls are like 1door, so loud,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending