THERE ARE 400k Habeshis in Washington DC area, no gangsterism.I’d tell you why ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
AA aren't bad looking a lot of them are lightskin heck even lighter than your average somali due to their mixed heritage.
Thing is all three populations have light skins and darkskins we shouldn’t paint it all with a broad brush

Tukraq

VIP
They have higher IQs than Somalis. They had their own script, own language, own food whilst Somalis only established writing in the 70s. They also appropriated Christianity and made it fit within their own culture. Whilst Somalis question nothing and have freely adopted barbaric saudi Wahhabism.There is simply no comparison
There script literally looks like scribbles it will be a dying language because there kids won’t learn it as the world globalizes, we have higher iq in choosing one that translates to the modern day, we have our own language also so a mute point, we follow Islam which will be the worlds largest religion in our lifetimes lol basically the dominant side while they choose langaab orthodox Christianity lol, your right there is no comparison we’re far above them

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
You guys can disagree with me all you like but AA are averagely more lighterskin than Somalis and thats facts.

Apollo

VIP
You guys can disagree with me all you like but AA are averagely more lighterskin than Somalis and thats facts.

Duh, because they are part admixed with the most white people on the planet (British Isles). While Somalis have 0% from white people.

Still they look nothing like Somalis. You are blind as f*ck.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Duh, because they are part admixed with the most white people on the planet (British Isles). While Somalis have 0% from white people.

Still they look nothing like Somalis. You are blind as f*ck.
some of them do I never said they all do. Calm down your making it seem is a bad thing to look AA.

There script literally looks like scribbles it will be a dying language because there kids won’t learn it as the world globalizes, we have higher iq in choosing one that translates to the modern day, we have our own language also so a mute point, we follow Islam which will be the worlds largest religion in our lifetimes lol basically the dominant side while they choose langaab orthodox Christianity lol, your right there is no comparison we’re far above them

You hate Habeshas/Ethiopians but bootyclap for New World Blacks :williamswtf:

Tukraq

VIP
Let’s not pivot from the topic please, we’re talking about Habeshas and their supposed “success” which I can’t see

Tukraq

VIP
You hate Habeshas/Ethiopians but bootyclap for New World Blacks :williamswtf:
Do you disagree with that post you quoted? Because then you would be booty clapping for habesha over Somalis, basically treason, I don’t care about new world blacks and habeshas in comparison there both below us in my opinion but the pecking order doesn’t matter to me

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Let’s not pivot from the topic please, we’re talking about Habeshas and their supposed “success” which I can’t see
I still believe they're more successful than us their restaurants are booming and are everywhere from NYC to LA they are highly educated and usually get into high end colleges like Yale.

Do you disagree with that post you quoted? Because then you would be booty clapping for habesha over Somalis, basically treason, I don’t care about new world blacks and habeshas in comparison there both below us in my opinion but the pecking order doesn’t matter to me

Nothing to do with that particular post. Just something I’ve noticed about you on this forum hmm :childplease:

Tukraq

VIP
I still believe they're more successful than us their restaurants are booming and are everywhere from NYC to LA they are highly educated and usually get into high end colleges like Yale.
Education doesn’t matter to much to me, however the Harvard thing is false because we also go their at comparable numbers so how is that a plus for them? our restaurants are everywhere in the US too only difference is where easier on the American pallet lol, in Seattle ours are better maybe Toronto is different

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Education doesn’t matter to much to me, however the Harvard thing is false because we also go their at comparable numbers so how is that a plus for them? our restaurants are everywhere in the US too only difference is where easier on the American pallet lol, in Seattle ours are better maybe Toronto is different
You really want Somalis to be on top and anything habesha down the drain is the ogaden in you I see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending