THERE ARE 400k Habeshis in Washington DC area, no gangsterism.I’d tell you why ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
unlike the Somalis they are civilized and have been civilized for Millennia while Xoolo Somalis came to this country after destroying their country.

In Toronto Somalis have been savagery slaughtering one another.

In London they’ve decided to imitate their butcher forefather’s traits by cutting people instead of an animal

In MN they are shooting each other. Already 8 dead this year.

Meanwhile you got 20k Oromos in MN but you don’t hear any killings coming out of their community.

You got huge Habeshi populations in California but you don’t hear any killings of one another.

The main reason is that we, Somalis, are inherently animalistic and savages. Throughout our history we’ve only known to camel raid, to kill off the neighboring clan and to pillage. That’s why we’ve set a record for the longest and continues failed state.

unlike the Somalis they are civilized and have been civilized for Millennia while Xoolo Somalis came to this country after destroying their country.

In London they’ve decided to imitate their butcher forefather’s traits by cutting people instead of an animal

Meanwhile you got 20k Oromos in MN but you don’t hear any killings coming out of their community.

You got huge Habeshi populations in California but you don’t hear any killings of one another.

The main reason is that we, Somalis, are inherently animalistic and savages. Throughout our history we’ve only known to camel raid, to kill off the neighboring clan and to pillage. That’s why we’ve set a record for the longest and continues failed state.

Aint our fault they soft and aint about that life

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

Maybe we need our own version of Pope Urban II and send the most violent Somalis into Kenya and Ethiopia to pillage in order for them to obtain redemption:siilaanyolaugh:

VixR

Veritas
I know for a fact there are Habesha gangsters in D.C in the bad parts. That being said, they’re usually absorbed by Black gangs and I’ve never heard of them targeting each other specifically. They have love for each other.

But overall, “gangsterism” in Habeshas (due to some having the problem of being settled in poor black neighborhoods, like Somalis) is much better in comparison. No contest. Most Somalis came here broken. Ethiopians are economic migrants, many of whose parents are educated far more on average than refugee Somali parents. Also, they don’t look down on honest work like Somalis do, no matter what it is.

liar they not even 20,000, where u get these figures from hebsha net. and they didnt come in families in droves in such a short period and settled in bad neighbohoods. almost all of thm came alone in a longer span of atleast 70yrs and r dispersed. most of thm had some education and came from urban areas where as somalis taken from refugee camps and many were real nomads. i believe somali diasporas more successful too than any otha africans except maybe nigerians.
put things in context you nuts.

Last edited:
I know for a fact there are Habesha gangsters in D.C in the bad parts. That being said, they’re usually absorbed by Black gangs and I’ve never heard of them targeting each other specifically. They have love for each other.

But overall, “gangsterism” in Habeshas (due to some having the problem of being settled in poor black neighborhoods, like Somalis) is much better in comparison. No contest. Most Somalis came here broken. Ethiopians are economic migrants, many of whose parents are educated far more on average than refugee Somali parents. Also, they don’t look down on honest work like Somalis do, no matter what it is.

Last 2 years a lot of them has come over here. And many are doing criminal stuff. The difference is theyvdont go after their own and they move in silence. Somalis are loud and standout. I know atleast 4 ethopian drugdealers. One work in my place

VixR

Veritas
Last 2 years a lot of them has come over here. And many are doing criminal stuff. The difference is theyvdont go after their own and they move in silence. Somalis are loud and standout. I know atleast 4 ethopian drugdealers. One work in my place
I can believe that. Still, the biggest difference is the fashil to decency ratio on average isn’t so mind-bogglingly skewed with them, but that can be attributed that to what Ive already listed.

I can believe that. Still, the biggest difference is the fashil to decency ratio on average isn’t so mind-bogglingly skewed with them, but that can be attributed that to what Ive already listed.

Is our ratio trash to good mind bongling skewed toward trash? I admire anyone who can calmly insult a group of people with no swear words so you got my respect

Wow, a nuanced take on Sspot.:gucciwhat:

VixR

Veritas
Wow, a nuanced take on Sspot.:gucciwhat:
Thank you lol.

Ive known a couple orthodox Ethiopians very well. One of them worked for the govt and was very upset on how more recent people coming over were being settled in “Black areas”, to “assimilate them better”. They’re likable as people in my experience, but they’re apples and oranges.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I agree with @VixR on one particular peculiarity. Habeshis are hard workers and rely less on ceydh. Go to DC and you’ll see them working as Taxi drivers to fast food workers. They don’t shy away from getting their hands dirty.

2nd difference between us and them is that the parents are from cities and are likely educated.

Another factor is that they have low divorce rates.

They also tend to go back home to visit with their children thus installing their culture into their children.

One lie I just read from a s-spotter is that they came here as economical migrants. That is a LIE! Many of them came here in the 1980s as a political migrants with their families. It is true that some came here as far back as 70 years ago.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Screenshot_20190601-214415.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's because the Ethiopians came into America as economic migrants while Somalis came into the west as refugees after their country got destroyed from civil war. You simply cannot compare them both.

Nigerians have a good reputation in the west because their elites came into the west, not their poor class who live in the slums of Lagos because if these people had came into the west. Best believe you'd see a staggering crime rate committed by the Nigerians.

Also, Somalis collectively in the west are not that bad. Just some people love to exaggerate.

Tukraq

VIP
Criminality and testosterone are definantly linked, which is why you see such low crime rates from say East Asian countries, but are also very good at following orders and taking commands which is the opposite of extremely big bad high T Somalis who rob boats from fuckking navies lol, the solution @government was looking for is to eat a high soy diet if you want to be a good model minority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending