Theory of evolution is the truth.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Let them be they’re intelligence is very low don’t forget their IQ is only 68
you have to have an iq of 68 to believe that a fish can turn into a salamander then into a reptile then into a mammal then into a human. Niqqas will believe anything lab coat niggas say.

you have to have an iq of 68 to believe that a fish can turn into a salamander then into a reptile then into a mammal then into a human. Niqqas will believe anything lab coat niggas say.
I said some things bruh your an idiot where did I say that humans came from apes for fucks sake your desperate 🤣

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I said some things bruh your an idiot where did I say that humans came from apes for fucks sake your desperate 🤣
i know bro the theory is that human descended from an unknown ancestor that they shared with apes. It doesn't matter what they came from I am attacking the idea that organisms can change like that.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Why are they talking?
I cant belive we have people that refuse eveloution. Is medicin fake too?
Medicine is real and is stated in the Qu'ran.

:mjlol:

Evolution is wrong is because it's a THEORY.

Medicine is real and is stated in the Qu'ran.

:mjlol:

Evolution is wrong is because it's a THEORY.
Srly warya get a grip, what you are saying is destroying islam. Do you see how christianity got detstoyed in the West. This is not 2000s where no body knew about islam or had any knowledge of it. Times has change friend.

Stop this bullshit all we can say is eveloution is real.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Srly warya get a grip, what you are saying is destroying islam. Do you see how christianity got detstoyed in the West. This is not 2000s where no body knew about islam or had any knowledge of it. Times has change friend.

Christianity is different to Islam.

We don't need the opinion of the developed world to change the course of our religion.

Only Allah knows when the day of judgement is.

Evolution is not real sxb because it does not tell us where the cells which evolved originally came from.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

Christianity also says the earth is flat yet Allah in the Quran says it’s a sphere.
The Bible says that Earth is a 2 dimensional flat disk and the heaven is like a canopy: Isaiah 40:22. And since Earth is flat then Jesus could see the entire Earth from a single high location Matthew 4:8

Yet the moon along with the earth is full.
Quran 84:16-18
I swear by the twilight. And by the night, and what it covers. And by the moon, as it grows full.
We aren’t like the illogical Christans who keep their faith not knowing anything about it. Shit they worship a man who breathed and ate like you and I

Christianity also says the earth is flat yet Allah in the Quran says it’s a sphere.
The Bible says that Earth is a 2 dimensional flat disk and the heaven is like a canopy: Isaiah 40:22. And since Earth is flat then Jesus could see the entire Earth from a single high location Matthew 4:8

Yet the moon along with the earth is full.
Quran 84:16-18
I swear by the twilight. And by the night, and what it covers. And by the moon, as it grows full.
We aren’t like the illogical Christans who keep their faith not knowing anything about it. Shit they worship a man who breathed and ate like you and I
So does the quran wts ur point

Trending