Theory of evolution is the truth.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
I never said evolution as a whole @bobsburger let me explain

For example I don’t believe we are descendants of chimps but I do think we are related

Evolution has had proof look at the cattle’s and camels you believe in domestication but not evolution
bro look at this ayah no mention of monkeys humans were CREATED in heaven then cast down to earth
Screen Shot 2020-11-13 at 10.54.16 AM.png

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
ok I am not related to a monkey I am separate i did not change from on creature to another to finally become human through survival of the fittest
Let me clear up, we started from the wrong foot. Evolution says certain traits were preferred by the nature, those who donot have it die. So those who have it survive. Through mutation different alleles are introduced which means new genes and new traits. As we move along this changes accumulate and a new species is created. This happens in a span of millions of years and many generations. This is proven with flinches in the Galápagos Islands in South America. Evolution can be observed by anyone really. What do you think causes antibiotic resistance bacteria, It is evolution. the antibiotics kill the bacteria but when you prematurely stop using them, the ones who have developed resistance to the antibiotics start to multiply and antibiotics will no longer kill them.

Evolution's fascinating sxb, more specifically convergent evolution, where different organisms will develop similar traits to best fill a role/niche in their respective environments independent of each other. I believe in evolution, but I also believe Allah had a hand in it.
I don't sully my hands with that big-bang business, too much dembi:idontlike:

Last edited:

Hassan mahat

As with anything with science it is prone to change time after time again as more observation/data on its matters are being done, 70 years ago scientists believed that the universe was eternal, then as decades past they've found more theories such as the big bang and that the universe had a beginning, what im trying to say is that we should not believe the current consensus of what scientists believe as fact, because as with virtually everything else that scientists believed in the past could very well change, and these changing of conclusions is the beauty of it all
This is the correct out look. science changes overtime as we find new aspects. Just like we believed Newton’s law of gravity were right until Einstein’s general relativity proved it wrong.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Let me clear up, we started from the wrong foot. Evolution says certain traits were preferred by the nature, those who donot have it die. So those who have it survive. Through mutation different alleles are introduced which means new genes and new traits. As we move along this changes accumulate and a new species is created. This happens in a span of millions of years and many generations. This is proven with flinches in the Galápagos Islands in South America. Evolution can be observed by anyone really. What do you think causes antibiotic resistance bacteria, It is evolution. the antibiotics kill the bacteria but when you prematurely stop using them, the ones who have developed resistance to the antibiotics start to multiply and antibiotics will no longer kill them.
yes species can change due to environment but I don't believe that it can turn into a new species like water to land or four legs to upright.

Hassan mahat

yes species can change due to environment but I don't believe that it can turn into a new species like water to land or four legs to upright.
This is an interesting point, but if that is the case how do You explain the fossils, the vestigial structures and the DNA evidence. For instance, the lower of our spine has certain bones but they are useless. As proposed, our ancestors used Them to anchor their tails. Even sometimes, kids with tails are born.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
In practice, if you look at the evidence provided, it is really hard not to believe it. what do you guys think?
so where did cells originate from? How did life suddenly appear?

50% of our genes is similar to bananas for godsake.

Trending