LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wish they came 4 Ashkanzi jews halimos for me :banderas:

1620833932295.png

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They got 4 billions in military aid only, plus easy pretty good loans up to 8 billion, and economic assistance, from the most economically powerful country.
Come on bro lets be honnest how much aid money has somalia/djibouti got for the last 30 years?. The difference is jews care about their offspring future while somali politicians only care about their family. Most of them dont even care about their own clan

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
They got 4 billions in military aid only, plus easy pretty good loans up to 8 billion, and economic assistance, from the most economically powerful country.
Your either talking to a child or a genuine idiot. I wouldnt bother with a serious reply if I was you.

How are they going to reinforce their indigenous claims of that land, though? :ayaanswag:

The only reason why the Isreal project was even feasible was due to the 'return to land' policy, which basically ensured that Jews (an ethno-religious population) were native to those lands in the first place, and were forcefully extricated due to discrimination policies being placed against them, therefore legitimizing and reinforcing their claims over Palestine. As far as I'm concerned, Jews (apart for a miniscule population of Jewish Xabashis in Ethiopia) don't have much of a history in the HOA, let alone Somalia of all places. Compare that to Palestine/Israel area, where it is said to be the center-point of Jewish symbolism and religiosity, it absolutely makes no sense.

Also, Palestine is much smaller and far more strategically geographically positioned than the area being presented. Remember, Israel's end goal is to certify complete dominance and control over the Arabian & Mesopotamian peninsula, and then (possibly) head over for the entire world. Placing them in the HOA would displace them from achieving such goals. And their plans would see many delays, considering the hostility of the local populace, and how large the land is.

I wish jews came to somali soil. Immagine how great somali cities would have looked. :banderas: @codewebsduh @4head @Based
Ethiopians are already benefiting from jews. After claiming to be jews they went from 3rd world to living in a first world nation. They have already begun black lives movements lmao.

Somalis wouldn't benefit from Israel, we would be like the palestines but in a worst position since arabs won't bother with us.

Trending

Latest posts