The Zionist considered East Africa as a location for Israel

Ana Jewelry
135961D6-A2D3-4E29-9094-DF414C0F1490.png

Let me introduce you to Nazism, I nice way to keep away Jews from your land. It has a nice track record in germany it work so well that other countries were paying jews to move out. If plastinines had some Nazisim in their hand I'm pretty sure they wouldn't need to beg their arab neighbors for help. There are jews in ethopia that are getting backed by isreal, guess what ethopia is a land locked country, guess what who is the most vulnerable, is us. they are going to take our land. I rather have bantus in my country that those damn jews. Brothers lets unite to keep our land safe from these people.

sss.png

I joked about how I wished Jews moved to Uganda instead of Palestine a while back, part of some Zionist plan way before the second world war. I remember a Twitter user taking it seriously on Twitter, saying I wanted Jews to replace Ugandans while having a screenshot of my post.

They would of turned hargeisa into tel aviv the local isaaqs would be proud Israeli citizens geeljires part of the of the idf imagine that , while xamar would be a thorn to Israel loool just messing

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
So this mention a historical info of that

, and Somalia was one location among others. between harrar, Djibouti, Ogden and Somalia, basically old adal sultanate and majeerten kingdom. And Somalis made hilarious Qts as usual.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
We didn't dodge a bullet. We've dodge a bloody nuke
:wowsweat::wowsweat::wowsweat:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'd welcome our Semite Brothers.
Lamagoodles would get a better country than being ruled by Nomads.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Is there any place I can read more into it? My googling skills are failing me
:ayaanswag:

Based

VIP
So this mention a historical info of that

, and Somalia was one location among others. between harrar, Djibouti, Ogden and Somalia, basically old adal sultanate and majeerten kingdom. And Somalis made hilarious Qts as usual.
That one guy who said they wouldn't survive with Al-Shabaab. HA! Biggest joke of the century. Al Shabaab are scared of Burundi fufu troops what makes you think Israel wouldn't enslave those dogs in 4 hours?

Trending