The Zionist considered East Africa as a location for Israel

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I wish jews came to somali soil. Immagine how great somali cities would have looked. :banderas: @codewebsduh @4head @Based
:damn: Somalia would've been a superpower. Israel have done wonders with the little desert they have. imagine what they could do with Somalia.. only downside is their religion
You guys would have been treated as second class citizens in your own country
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

You've would have been stateless if we go by how the Jews a treating others

Based

VIP
You guys would have been treated as second class citizens
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

You've would have been stateless
Somalis aren't laangaab like miskiin Palestinians. We would karbaash them with the barrel of the gun. We make up for the lack of intelligence with brute force

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Somalis aren't laangaab like miskiin Palestinians. We would karbaash them with the barrel of the gun. We make up for the lack of intelligence with brute force
How would you get weapon? The Arab states wouldn't support your black ass. We don't even have important Islamic holy sites or anything but desert

what would brute force for do when your AK-47 and your Toyota Hilux against actual tanks and missile with the support of America military complex and billon of dollars of aid money?

Thank goodness we don't have to deal with that

Last edited:

Based

VIP
How would you get weapon? The Arab states wouldn't support your black ass. We don't even have important Islamic holy sites or anything but desert

what would brute force for do when your AK-47 and your Toyota Hilux against actual tanks and missile with the support of America military complex and billon of dollars of aid money?

Thank goodness we don't have to deal with that
You're right, Jewish occupation is hell but boy would I want them to build shit in Somalia :banderas:

Based

VIP
So you'd compare a dusty town to the capital city of a country which receives the most aid and direct protection from the U.S.? You're not based darling, just stupid and effeminate :comeon:
I didn't want to use Mogadishu as that would be friendly fire :patrice: xamar also receives millions in aid tbf

Based

VIP
It is nothing compared with what they get
Fair enough but what I'm saying is that Israelis use the money well. The money that gets poured into Somalia on the other hand is used to buy mansions abroad. We need to get our sh*t together

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Yes. Millions. Not billions, like Isreal. Fool.
Are you mentally ill? Somalia gets 2 billon dollar every year allone of aid money from the west . I didn even count what they get from arab countries. The difference is that israel spends that money on development and education/ roads. While the local big hipped adeero politician spends it on his houses in abu dhabi and turkey. And he gives a little bit of his money to his clan. Thats the difference between jews and langaab lamagoodles :mjlaugh:
Screenshot_20210512-162506_OneDrive.jpg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Are you mentally ill? Somalia gets 2 billon dollar every year allone of aid money from the west . I didn even count what they get from arab countries. The difference is that israel spends that money on development and education/ roads. While the local big hipped adeero politician spends it on his houses in abu dhabi and turkey. And he gives a little bit of his money to his clan. Thats the difference between jews and langaab lamagoodles :mjlaugh:View attachment 184521
They got 4 billions in military aid only, plus easy pretty good loans up to 8 billion, and economic assistance, from the most economically powerful country.

Trending