THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL! SL annihilated didn’t succeed diplomatically in 2018. Almost over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't expel our clan from the capital, steal our properties then push for the centralisation of power to Mogadishu and expect us not to resist.

On top of that, Mogadishu is a corrupt and literally explosive hellscape that is in no position to tell Puntland how to govern. In fact, it's the other way around. When Puntland says something, your kind should just nod and say yes macallin.
One clan? Centralised? Expel? What an incoherent nonsense. It's a federal government that your so called president was a prime minister of not long ago and if u wanna play clan games, has a daarood president now.!this is not the kacaan government so I really don't know what your talking about. Also if you have properties seized, u can go an take them to court. Not only will the judges rule in your favor if u can proof ownership, they will send soldiers and kick out squaters. Can you do that in jubaland and puntland? They're seizing properties today in 2018 with no courts u can complain to. Also maybe siyaad Barre shouldn't have stolen properties and giving it to cry babies like you cause you should never get those back cause they aren't yours. Keep up this behavior that leads to civil war and when it starts and u get swamped by Somaliland galmudug shabaab and Isis and loose your state, I don't wanna hear anything from u other then how your dowlad diid ideology was stupid.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Best solution: Somali Confedration
two states Somalia and Somaliland

Both states are decentralised unitary government with none of the current states, just the former districts like sanaag, sool etc.

Hargesia is Somaliland capital, Mogadishu is Somalias capital and Garowe/Tukaraq becomes the capital for the Somali Confedration.

Both states can enter agreements with other nations, but only the Somali confederation can conduct higher foreign relations, and has a control of a military. Somalia and Somaliland to have a police force rather than a military of their own.

Lordilord well there you go. There are things only a government can do. Somaliland is not and probably never will be.

Everyday people understand what is happening. Somaliland is emotionally based notion if you use your rationale you will see the contradictions and many lies.

How long can the facade be kept for until the masses see through it?
Saahid you are right on the isolation issue but you're wrong on thing somaliland is not a politician project it is supported by the masses. I don't if you have seen the speech by Gass in Brussels where he dismissed any talks between somalia and somaliland saying that muse bixi cannot convince the masses in Hargeisa Burco or Berbera to rejoin the union and on that point he is right so anyone who assume that the masses are held hostage by group of politician selling them fantasy are going to be shocked because somaliland is going to be around recognise or not.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Presenting facts is embarrassing myself we live in interesting time walle why are you occupied with the date of the article your missing the point here buddy your international observers said voting irregularities happened but they later changed their minds and said it was free and fair? what happened there? So voa a reputable news agency blatantly lied is what you telling me? people died in post election violence facto proving once a always a you haven’t proved any of my statements as factually incorrect lol@ stomp your living in an alternate reality my friend and you love arguing about irrelevant shit Im embarrassed for debating with a guy who thinks UAE are building a state of the art military base right now as we speak I’m done:gaasdrink:
Warya wallahi your reading comprehension took a hit when you were little. The statement is right there from the international observers.

They said they found some irregularities but not on a scale that would undermine the election overall. Are you that stupid that you can't even understand that?

You keep embarrassing yourself, don't do it again.. :snoop:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Warya wallahi your reading comprehension took a hit when you were little. The statement is right there from the international observers.

They said they found some irregularities but not on a scale that would undermine the election overall. Are you that stupid that you can't even understand that?

You keep embarrassing yourself, don't do it again.. :snoop:
Do you know voting “irregularities” also happened in Florida when Bush stole the election from Al Gore in 2000 the fact that they even admitted it throws the whole elections integrity into doubt please leave me alone your mentally challenged wallahi

Silky

操你的媽媽
Saahid you are right on the isolation issue but you're wrong on thing somaliland is not a politician project it is supported by the masses. I don't if you have seen the speech by Gass in Brussels where he dismissed any talks between somalia and somaliland saying that muse bixi cannot convince the masses in Hargeisa Burco or Berbera to rejoin the union and on that point he is right so anyone who assume that the masses are held hostage by group of politician selling them fantasy are going to be shocked because somaliland is going to be around recognise or not.

Somaliland, while it may have the popular support to maintain the status quo for now (5-10yrs), the status quo is hurting landers and the leadership doesn't look like it has any long term vision for SL in terms of foreign policy or economic development.

Ethiopia and the UAE are not reliable partners. We should have a foreign policy that is not based on the national interest or whims of ajinabi, but carefully fine-tuned long-term strategic goals and ways to get there that can keep up with the shifting sands that is international politics.

Also this limbo is not fostering young intelligent leadership, but the same old men from 30 years ago stuck in the mindset and the geopolitics of 30 years ago.

Silky

操你的媽媽
Also as a nation driven by recognition and dejure statehood for 30 years, with diaspora the world over, you would think that the Foreign Ministry would be given priority and well developed or at least we would have some charismatic and intelligent people leading it instead we got some small guy that looks constantly intimidated pushing our agenda ffs :mindblown::snoop:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Wheather you hate it or love it( i love it ), the Federal government has been getting stronger and sooner or later the Federal government will control everything south of Puntland. Now the question is where does Somaliland fit in all this. It could collapse and give up all control to the Federal government or come to the table and help shape Somalia. while getting some concession now with the Federal government in a weakened position, your call Landers
You can't expel our clan from the capital, steal our properties then push for the centralisation of power to Mogadishu and expect us not to resist.

On top of that, Mogadishu is a corrupt and literally explosive hellscape that is in no position to tell Puntland how to govern. In fact, it's the other way around. When Puntland says something, your kind should just nod and say yes macallin.
I think you are missing the point, Does Puntland have a right to inference on the National stage and get involved in things beyond its borders while also not listening to the Federal authority?

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Wheather you hate it or love it( i love it ), the Federal government has been getting stronger and sooner or later the Federal government will control everything south of Puntland. Now the question is where does Somaliland fit in all this. It could collapse and give up all control to the Federal government or come to the table and help shape Somalia. while getting some concession now with the Federal government in a weakened position, your call Landers

I think you are missing the point, Does Puntland have a right to inference on the National stage and get involved in things beyond its borders while also not listening to the Federal authority?
Only way SL re-joins Somalia is by only by will anything other than that will lead to full scale war and would 100% end in international community stepping in after we have destroyed ourselves and then appease the situation to both ends.

Most likely like North and South Sudan situation. Not saying that's what I wish for.

Von

Only way SL re-joins Somalia is by only by will anything other than that will lead to full scale war and would 100% end in international community stepping in after we have destroyed ourselves and then appease the situation to both ends.

Most likely like North and South Sudan situation. Not saying that's what I wish for.
Clearly, you forgot Somalis do not care for Somalia, Puntland and Somaliland but sub-clans, who to say Federal Government won't meet with Warsangali, Dhulbahante and Habar Jeclo thus causing Habar Awal Issaqs to react and look like the attackers and thus having the northern clans back the Federal Government being the defenders. While promising to guarantee them representation in the Federal model. They are lots of ways to win a war without bullets flying first.

Somalia has more leverage over Somaliland clans than Issaqs do over Somalia. This why you should have played the game like MJs......

I say it again Landers have a seat at the table but will you take it now or when its gone?

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Clearly, you forgot Somalis do not care for Somalia, Puntland and Somaliland but sub-clans, who to say Federal Government won't meet with Warsangali, Dhulbahante and Habar Jeclo thus causing Habar Awal Issaqs to react and look like the attackers and thus having the northern clans back the Federal Government being the defenders. While promising to guarantee them representation in the Federal model. They are lots of ways to win a war without bullets flying first.

Somalia has more leverage over Somaliland clans than Issaqs do over Somalia. This why you should have played the game like MJs......

I say it again Landers have a seat at the table but will you take it now or when its gone?
I respectfully disagree, SL decide their own predicament. We can stay in the current status quo or if the government so wishes to they will take a seat on the table.

Which this current SL government has postponed twice if I remember correctly.

If it's that easy farmaajo would have done it already. Somaliland has a government elected by the people. Let me ask you a question if Amasom troops are withdrawn from Mogadishu tomorrow will farmaajo still be the president. This shows how you guys are deluded farmaajo government cannot govern Mogadishu without amasom so I don't get how you can compare somaliland and the so called federal government.

If it's that easy farmaajo would have done it already. Somaliland has a government elected by the people. Let me ask you a question if Amasom troops are withdrawn from Mogadishu tomorrow will farmaajo still be the president. This shows how you guys are deluded farmaajo government cannot govern Mogadishu without amasom so I don't get how you can compare somaliland and the so called federal government.
I also left out the financial support the international community has given to this so called federal government if tomorrow the funds are stopped farmaajo will go back to USA while khayre will go to Norway so guys stop being delusional

Von

If it's that easy farmaajo would have done it already. Somaliland has a government elected by the people. Let me ask you a question if Amasom troops are withdrawn from Mogadishu tomorrow will farmaajo still be the president. This shows how you guys are deluded farmaajo government cannot govern Mogadishu without amasom so I don't get how you can compare Somaliland and the so-called federal government.
Clearly, Farmaajo doesn't have the ability or capacity to harm the existence of Somaliland at right but with only having, what @R.Kelly would say 'one-quarter of villa Somalia' he is making moves against Somaliland and other states by exploiting they weakness. In terms of the development of Federal Government it has been lightning fast, 15 years ago this would not have happened. The Federal Government is growing, your hate for Somalia and want to under play Somalia blinds you. 15 years ago we didn't have a government, a country or an army in training. For the first time since the civil war, national institutions are being built. If this trend continues we will be speaking of Amisom leaving sooner or later.

All I am saying is the Federal Government is growing fast, hope on while you can still shape the future of our people and gain concessions.

I also left out the financial support the international community has given to this so called federal government if tomorrow the funds are stopped farmaajo will go back to USA while khayre will go to Norway so guys stop being delusional
As you can see the Federal government is already trying to tax people, as it grows its pockets will grow as well. The more it grows the more land it will eat in the south and the more taxpayers it will get.

Clearly, Farmaajo doesn't have the ability or capacity to harm the existence of Somaliland at right but with only having, what @R.Kelly would say 'one-quarter of villa Somalia' he is making moves against Somaliland and other states by exploiting they weakness. In terms of the development of Federal Government it has been lightning fast, 15 years ago this would not have happened. The Federal Government is growing, your hate for Somalia and want to under play Somalia blinds you. 15 years ago we didn't have a government, a country or an army in training. For the first time since the civil war, national institutions are being built. If this trend continues we will be speaking of Amisom leaving sooner or later.

All I am saying is the Federal Government is growing fast, hope on while you can still shape the future of our people and gain concessions.

As you can see the Federal government is already trying to tax people, as it grows its pockets will grow as well. The more it grows the more land it will eat in the south and the more taxpayers it will get.
My friend it take dacades for the federal government to stand on it own feet so give credit to somaliland for reaching the level it has reached without outside support so pro xamar regime Mogadishu cannot do anything to somaliland.

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
I think the north should get semi autonomois status with their own army and police.

The central should have minimum control over the north just by name and foreign policy.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I think the north should get semi autonomois status with their own army and police.

The central should have minimum control over the north just by name and foreign policy.
If you mean Somaliland, why do you think they deserve special treatment?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I don't even know why all these isaaqs are talking about how much they have achieved when in reality they have the highest poverty rate, lack of water, lack of roads, isaaq exclusive government. Puntland is still doing better than Somaliland even if we are still apart of Somalia.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
If you mean Somaliland, why do you think they deserve special treatment?
Waxan you act as if SL is part of Somalia other hthan symbolically.

You argue as if we are politically and economically intertwined. Dude listen we don't want any special treatment only that we get left the f*ck alone.

Kulahaa special treatment.. Wallahi we would benefit more from becoming a Ethiopian state than joining Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.