THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL! SL annihilated didn’t succeed diplomatically in 2018. Almost over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Lordilord well there you go. There are things only a government can do. Somaliland is not and probably never will be.

Everyday people understand what is happening. Somaliland is emotionally based notion if you use your rationale you will see the contradictions and many lies.

How long can the facade be kept for until the masses see through it?
There are things only a government can do, Somaliland has a more legitimate government than Somalia firstly.

Somaliland is lucky to be allied with Ethiopia and UAE in such matters that they can turn to them instead of Somalia. Somaliland wants nothing to do with Somalia and has shown it over 3 decades what makes you think it will change now based on this thread? Xarmaajo?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I like how you want to appeal to these fake unionists with this thread wallahi the day Somalia gets its shit together properly in maybe 50-100 years maybe and only maybe then can they ask for Somaliland to re-unite.

Funny thing is people here actually believe that if "ictiraf dream" ends it automatically means Somaliland will re-unite.. Not the case at all we don't have recognition today what's the difference.

Until then you all know that Somaliland will not even attempt to consider re-uniting with Somalia. Harsh truth, face it.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I like how you want to appeal to these fake unionists with this thread wallahi the day Somalia gets its shit together properly in maybe 50-100 years maybe and only maybe then can they ask for Somaliland to re-unite.

Funny thing is people here actually believe that if "ictiraf dream" ends it automatically means Somaliland will re-unite.. Not the case at all we don't have recognition today what's the difference.

Until then you all know that Somaliland will not even attempt to consider re-uniting with Somalia. Harsh truth, face it.
Triggered by facts truth hurts doesn’t it Farmajo has what you guys would kill every living thing on earth for it’s called legitimacy :mjlol:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Triggered by facts truth hurts doesn’t it Farmajo has what you guys would kill every living thing on earth for it’s called legitimacy :mjlol:
I don't understand what you mean, you are confusing the word legitimacy for something else? Do you mean that he rules a de jure recognized government body compared to Muse Bixi Abdi?

Muse Bixi was elected democratically with one by one vote. He is most likely one of the most legitimate leaders in East Africa if.

Do you even know what the word means? Don't ever embarrass yourself like this again :ufdup:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Turkey isn't going to do squat for you even after the ictiraaf delusion ends. You will have to make your own deals like Puntland and deal with interference from Mogadishu. Basically, things won't be much different at all.

In other words, they couldn't even if they wanted to.
This is absurd nonsense. So the federal government which puntland has MPs and ministers and allot of other officials in having any say in a regional state in its territory is interference? Your ideology is a billion times worse than secession cause successionsts are not dowlad diid they just don't want to be part of the government whilst your kind are the real spoilers. How are people supposed to negotiate with your kind? There's no way to negotiate with your kind cause u insist on being a country within a country whilst having a say in the federal government too but a say in it for what? U don't respect it's authority. You don't taxes to u. Not people of puntland just your kind of people with this beyond stupid ideology should have zero say in government and infact get barred from running for office in anywhere in the land.

A good example is that governor abdiwali gaas. He is a real criminal and should get locked up. How is the fool gonna be a prime minister of the federal government and when his time is up run to a so called state and declare that the federal government can't have any business with his regional government other then asking him to have a say in how the federal government famctions and send him aid money while he won't pay taxes or contribute soldiers and will only send high ranking officers to be heads of the national army. The waste was happy as a prime minister in Mogadishu to impose taxes on the locals to pay for God knows what but he expects his regional state to contribute f*ck all other than treasonous activities?.

he also openly sided with foreigners that made plain that they intend to violate the sovereignty of the country which could lead to the break up of the country and serious civil war with different animals in the game now like isis and shabaab whilst he has galmudug and somaliland on his door step and the world super powers are streched in other conflics wich means it will be free for all if civil war breaks out.

Fuckers like him should get life without parole. What a nacas

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I think Somalia is forever dead and nothing can return it. We hate each other too much. It is foreign for us to go to another town. It will feel like we went to Vietnam. This hate is deeply imbedded. We don't think about any Somali regions good news as positive for all. Its like It's another country. It's very sad.

Shaolin23

I don't understand what you mean, you are confusing the word legitimacy for something else? Do you mean that he rules a de jure recognized government body compared to Muse Bixi Abdi?

Muse Bixi was elected democratically with one by one vote. He is most likely one of the most legitimate leaders in East Africa if.

Do you even know what the word means? Don't ever embarrass yourself like this again :ufdup:

I speak English man the word legitimate would best describe what SL is not what are you trying to say here :drakewtf:

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I speak English man the word legitimate would best describe what SL is not what are you trying to say here :drakewtf:

You were implying basically that Farmajo is legitimate and Muse Bixi is not which is completely false. Muse Bixi is one of the most legitimate leaders in East Africa.

Not that Somaliland was looking for what Somalia has in that sense yes you are correct but that's not what you said..

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
This is absurd nonsense. So the federal government which puntland has MPs and ministers and allot of other officials in having any say in a regional state in its territory is interference? Your ideology is a billion times worse than secession cause successionsts are not dowlad diid they just don't want to be part of the government whilst your kind are the real spoilers. How are people supposed to negotiate with your kind? There's no way to negotiate with your kind cause u insist on being a country within a country whilst having a say in the federal government too but a say in it for what? U don't respect it's authority. You don't taxes to u. Not people of puntland just your kind of people with this beyond stupid ideology should have zero say in government and infact get barred from running for office in anywhere in the land.
You can't expel our clan from the capital, steal our properties then push for the centralisation of power to Mogadishu and expect us not to resist.

On top of that, Mogadishu is a corrupt and literally explosive hellscape that is in no position to tell Puntland how to govern. In fact, it's the other way around. When Puntland says something, your kind should just nod and say yes macallin.

Shaolin23

You were implying basically that Farmajo is legitimate and Muse Bixi is not which is completely false. Muse Bixi is one of the most legitimate leaders in East Africa.

Not that Somaliland was looking for what Somalia has in that sense yes you are correct but that's not what you said..
Explain to me how that is false the whole concept of Somaliland is illegitimate in everyone’s eyes but Somalilander does that mean you guys are right and everyone else is wrong let’s be reasonable here sxb even with Muuse Biixi his election win is still disputed and some communities in SL are saying it was rigged anyhow let me hear you make sense of this

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Explain to me how that is false the whole concept of Somaliland is illegitimate in everyone’s eyes but Somalilander does that mean you guys are right and everyone else is wrong

Illegitimate in the sense that they are not de jure recognized is true and I never said it was not. You are arguing against yourself man. I never said everyone else is wrong but this is not a question of right and wrong so it's irrelevant. What is funny is that I never said Somaliland is legitimate in that sense so you came to that conclusion yourself and mixed up what you yourself wrote..

You compared the two leaders saying one is illegitimate and vice versa.. Which is incorrect Muse Bixi was elected in the most legitimate way possible one by one vote.

let’s be reasonable here sxb even with Muuse Biixi his election win is still disputed and some communities in SL are saying it was rigged anyhow let me hear you make sense of this
Get out of your own bubble man, there were international observers there who made a very clear statement who can make sense about this for you. Take of the tin foil hat man you will look crazy with these conspiracy theories. Read part of the statement from EU below..
Observers praised the smooth and peaceful conduct of voting and, despite areas of concern, concluded that irregularities were not on a scale such that they would undermine the integrity of the electoral process.

Source: https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/somalia_en/35955/SOMALILAND ELECTION: STATEMENT BY INTERNATIONAL PARTNERS

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Your confusing your own self sxb you got triggered and went on a rant talking about I don’t know what legitimacy means did you not I wrote what I wrote SL is not legitimate it’s not hard to understand Im not here to discuss Muuse Biixi and Farmaajo you took it there not me I clarified myself and said SL existence in itself is illegitimate your talking about fair elections as if it legitimizes your right to exist as nation in this world we’ll does it? ...should I dumb it down for you?..you are rebels,a breakaway region ,unlawful ,self-declared,outside of international law,unrecognized,your very right to exist is supported by no one and every nation deems it unlawful why are you making this difficult

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Your confusing your own self sxb you got triggered and went on a rant talking about I don’t know what legitimacy means did you not I wrote what I wrote SL is not legitimate it’s not hard to understand Im not here to discuss Muuse Biixi and Farmaajo you took it there not me
Your first post..
Triggered by facts truth hurts doesn’t it Farmajo has what you guys would kill every living thing on earth for it’s called legitimacy

You clueless nikka, you are venturing to far off and you didn't clarify shit. Also about the elections I simply responded to what you said about the election being rigged which is a very big accusation. You are seriously embarrassing and don't know half of what you are writing. If you come with something back it up.

Keep dreaming about Somaliland re-uniting it will never happen with or without recognition.. :pacspit:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
you are rebels,a breakaway region ,unlawful ,self-declared,outside of international law,unrecognized,your very right to exist is supported by no one and every nation deems it unlawful why are you making this difficult
How do you explain Somaliland entering into deals with foreign nations?

How is there a foreign military base in Berbera worth upwards to 100 million dollars?

How and why is there more airlines that connect to Hargeisa compared to Mogadishu?

I can go on and on about how rebels, a breakaway region, unlawful region, self-declared, outside of international law and unrecognized country looks more legitimate than the legitimate state itself.

My point is Somalia being legitimate/recognized doesn't actually mean jack shit, the whole world shits on Somalia. Difference here is SL chose their predicament and Somalia didn't. We have an excuse but you guys don't.:ohno:

Shaolin23

Your first post..

You clueless nikka, you are venturing to far off and you didn't clarify shit. Also about the elections I simply responded to what you said about the election being rigged which is a very big accusation. You are seriously embarrassing and don't know half of what you are writing. If you come with something back it up.

Keep dreaming about Somaliland re-uniting it will never happen with or without recognition.. :pacspit:
You are seriously insane understand this brother it doesn’t matter weather Farmaajo was selected,elected or dropped from the sky or what ever he is the president of the Somali Federal Government which includes Somaliland:nahgirl:

Why be mad at me for the Muuse Biixi voting rigging scandal I didn’t make it up blame your fellow landers if I choose to believe them over the British observers it’s my choice and my opinion but do not deny some vote rigging did happen as to how much the scale was we’ll never know iska seexo sxb it’s not that serious :ulyin: http://www.voanews.com/amp/4120492.html

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You are seriously insane understand this brother it doesn’t matter weather Farmaajo was selected,elected or dropped from the sky or what ever he is the president of the Somali Federal Government which includes Somaliland:nahgirl:

Why be mad at me for the Muuse Biixi voting rigging scandal I didn’t make it up blame your fellow landers if I choose to believe them over the British observers it’s my choice and my opinion but do not deny some vote rigging did happen as to how much the scale was we’ll never know iska seexo sxb it’s not that serious :ulyin: http://www.voanews.com/amp/4120492.html
My reference was from the international observers at a later date than your voa article. They said the election was free and fair.

Sorry if I don't believe in the then butthurt opposition.. Even tho I want wadani to win next I believe the observers that were in place over cries.

The statement is from EU and international community. Stop embarrassing yourself..

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Somaliland left that cursed and pathetic excuse of a country long time ago.

Btw your comebacks have been weak and it has been my pleasure stomping on you. It's all love tho:ahh:

Shaolin23

My reference was from the international observers at a later date than your voa article. They said the election was free and fair.

Sorry if I don't believe in the then butthurt opposition.. Even tho I want wadani to win next I believe the observers that were in place over cries.

The statement is from EU and international community. Stop embarrassing yourself..
Presenting facts is embarrassing myself we live in interesting time walle why are you occupied with the date of the article your missing the point here buddy your international observers said voting irregularities happened but they later changed their minds and said it was free and fair? what happened there? So voa a reputable news agency blatantly lied is what you telling me? people died in post election violence facto proving once a always a you haven’t proved any of my statements as factually incorrect lol@ stomp your living in an alternate reality my friend and you love arguing about irrelevant shit Im embarrassed for debating with a guy who thinks UAE are building a state of the art military base right now as we speak I’m done:gaasdrink:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
The airspace control Mogadishu has over Somaliland is symbolical, it is still Somaliland who decides who who lands in Hargeisa etc.

The FGS can also stop airlines from landing in Hargeisa but it will never do that. The FGS is getting paid for every flight that uses Somalia's airspace including those that land in Hargeisa.

Getting back our airspace is far from symbolic. Somalia will receive around $50 million annually from its's airspace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending