THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL! SL annihilated didn’t succeed diplomatically in 2018. Almost over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It is time that the SL population accept the defeat of “gooni isu taag “ because clearly there has been a slaughter in all the fronts that Hargeisa was in a struggle with Villa Somalia.

To my surprise the RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA have actually and affectively sidelined SL. It took over the air space, it forced the EU to route the charity money through them and it forced SL Hajj goers to use its passport by asking Saudia to not recognize any other paper or passports out of Somalia.

At this moment SL is on a free fall. The truth is about hit the population so hard that I’m afraid there will be a huge shift on the side of “LETS GET A DEAL WHILE WE CAN WITH SOMALIA. LET THE NEGOTIATIONS START”.

RIP SL!

Bohol

VIP
Indeed well said mudane @R.Kelly

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Indeed well said mudane @R.Kelly

giphy.gif

Abti ! I’ve been following the development with trepidation and I’m convinced this is where the end of the road is.

I just disliked the limbo that my ancestral homeland has been on for the past 3 decades. Either gain recognition or just effing give up with some ounce of sanity. You can’t keep on lying through your teeth to the poor population who under a hostage situation. This is a hostage situation, there’s no other way of putting it. They got 4 million people who could’ve flourished with the peace they got by cooperating with Somalia. Turkey could finally build the roads where they can’t build outside of Mogadishu. They can finally get their lion share of the donations. You just can’t fucking be stubborn. Peace with out development can suck my dick

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
It is time that the SL population accept the defeat of “gooni isu taag “ because clearly there has been a slaughter in all the fronts that Hargeisa was in a struggle with Villa Somalia.

To my surprise the RULERS OF ONE BEDROOM IN VILLA SOMALIA have actually and affectively sidelined SL. It took over the air space, it forced the EU to route the charity money through them and it forced SL Hajj goers to use its passport by asking Saudia to not recognize any other paper or passports out of Somalia.

At this moment SL is on a free fall. The truth is about hit the population so hard that I’m afraid there will be a huge shift on the side of “LETS GET A DEAL WHILE WE CAN WITH SOMALIA. LET THE NEGOTIATIONS START”.

RIP SL!
Finally some sanity rip Biafra state it was nice while it lasted

I hope the Federal Government handles the return with velvet gloves.

The 4 million Northerns must be honored, supported, and given real political power

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I see Somaliland still technically at war like the Koreas were at war for 65 years yesterday. Somaliland is peaceful because of the peace agreements (like the Korean armistice agreement).

Habar Awal and Habar Jeclo won the war militarily but Garhajis are on track to win the war politically. It's the political outcome that matters.

It was inevitable.However Somalia having a permanent government since 2012 speeded things up.
Nothing has changed the people of are not hostage they know the struggle is not easy the more Mogadishu government gets strength the near the the independence for somaliland because no one can force a society to abodon it's strive for independence. Regarding the haj somaliland people have been using somali passport to go to Saudi Arabia. Nothing has changed on the ground somaliland is defacto state when that changes then you guys you can write the arbitrary not now.

Bohol indeed as you said Somalia getting out of the transitional period in 2012 paved the way forward for the country having a full permanent government.

It will insert itself more and more and when people realise it is an actual permanent government not only notionally but practically as well that is when the coin will drop but we already see the writing on the wall.

Case is the rescuing of Somalis abroad no regional state can pull that off it is the government of Somalia bringing Somali youngsters back regardless of clan, region or other critrea.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
What do you base this on R.Kelly? The airspace control Mogadishu has over Somaliland is symbolical, it is still Somaliland who decides who who lands in Hargeisa etc.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
^Lordilord can the government of Somaliland rescue Somalis from Somaliland stranded in Libya?
How is this relevant? I am pretty sure they could if they wanted to coordinate such thing they would. They probably have little to none contact with any Libyan officials tho.

Lordilord well there you go. There are things only a government can do. Somaliland is not and probably never will be.

Everyday people understand what is happening. Somaliland is emotionally based notion if you use your rationale you will see the contradictions and many lies.

How long can the facade be kept for until the masses see through it?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Abti ! I’ve been following the development with trepidation and I’m convinced this is where the end of the road is.

I just disliked the limbo that my ancestral homeland has been on for the past 3 decades. Either gain recognition or just effing give up with some ounce of sanity. You can’t keep on lying through your teeth to the poor population who under a hostage situation. This is a hostage situation, there’s no other way of putting it. They got 4 million people who could’ve flourished with the peace they got by cooperating with Somalia. Turkey could finally build the roads where they can’t build outside of Mogadishu. They can finally get their lion share of the donations. You just can’t fucking be stubborn. Peace with out development can suck my dick
Turkey isn't going to do squat for you even after the ictiraaf delusion ends. You will have to make your own deals like Puntland and deal with interference from Mogadishu. Basically, things won't be much different at all.
How is this relevant? I am pretty sure they could if they wanted to coordinate such thing they would. They probably have little to none contact with any Libyan officials tho.
In other words, they couldn't even if they wanted to.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Turkey isn't going to do squat for you even after the ictiraaf delusion ends. You will have to make your own deals like Puntland and deal with interference from Mogadishu. Basically, things won't be much different at all.

In other words, they couldn't even if they wanted to.
You seem to have the misconception that if we don't get recognition it will mean reuniting with Somalia.

They could ask UAE and Ethiopia for help in such matters. Somalia is not needed..

What has Turkey to do with anything? Somaliland has said they don't want Turkey to mediate between the two, Switzerland or something was supposed to mediate before the talks went sour and SL withdrew.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
You seem to have the misconception that if we don't get recognition it will mean reuniting with Somalia.
That's not a misconception, it's a reality. Lack of recognition isn't what will make Somaliland end the secessionist agenda. We have seen that over the last 30 years. What will be the nail in the coffin is Somaliland losing its ability to function independently of the federal government. Farmajo has been working on that for the past few months.

Waraabe going to Belgium to ask Farmajo for aid and returning to Hargeisa unpunished (presumably because he was in Belgium under Muse Bihi's orders) is evidence that it is working.
They could ask UAE and Ethiopia for help in such matters. Somalia is not needed..
Ask UAE and Ethiopia for what? I don't understand you.
What has Turkey to do with anything? Somaliland has said they don't want Turkey to mediate between the two, Switzerland or something was supposed to mediate before the talks went sour and SL withdrew.
I wasn't talking about mediation but development. Read the post that I was quoting:
Turkey could finally build the roads where they can’t build outside of Mogadishu

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
That's not a misconception, it's a reality. Lack of recognition isn't what will make Somaliland end the secessionist agenda. We have seen that over the last 30 years. What will be the nail in the coffin is Somaliland losing its ability to function independently of the federal government. Farmajo has been working on that for the past few months.

Waraabe going to Belgium to ask Farmajo for aid and returning to Hargeisa unpunished (presumably because he was in Belgium under Muse Bihi's orders) is evidence that it is working.

Ask UAE and Ethiopia for what? I don't understand you.

I wasn't talking about mediation but development. Read the post that I was quoting:
What secessionist agenda, if you don't know it by now SL has already seceded politically and every other way from Somalia. What you want is basically that they don't get de jure recognition but we already have de facto which will due. Why would we join a Somalia, you can't ask for unity when you are not united yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending