The world would be à great placé without those annoying retarded femanist libertards

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i hear is privilège and blah blah. Westerns media is brainwashing majority of Somalis females.

Why dont you study islam and realize the religion is giving plenty rights and honoring our females.

Isnt the footstep of paradise under your Mother's feet (female)? Dont we recieve plenty of rewards from helping our mothers ? There is also time when prophet told couple of asxaabs to stay behind during jihaad time and take care of their patents.

Also the time when a man approached the prophet and asked who is the most worthy person in this world and after the prophet mentioned allah and his messenger he then proceeded to your Mother and repeated it 3 more times.

Also we have wifes rights over her husband and the husbands right over his wife.

Do research before yapping
stm-90qe.jpg

Change her skin to black and you end up with the usual fat Somali feminist retard

Last edited:
Feminists are normally from this pool:
ties, fatties, ugly and the uneducated scum!

I mean aren't you also a for having sexual intercourse with a lot of different girls.

You are also a dirty male with infected penis.

But then again this is the internet where everyone claims to have a sex and muscles

My thread is being ignored while some shit recycled 'are Somalis black' thread is getting many replies.

Just PLEASE nuke this world. I wouldn't mind a fallout type world.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Yo you can't do anything. I think woman are generally just sheep and thus they have a naturally inclination to follow each other. Point example somali girl on Twitter, literally 80% of them are carbon copy s of each other. What you have to realise is that everyone is unfortunately the product of their society and thus the society shapes people generally in there view or how it is functioned. Somalis girls In the west naturally are going to be more likely to be a feminist then their somali female counterparts back home. Why simply because they are in the white man's lands and thus he will have more of an impact on the principles or values of somali woman then we somali man will ever have here unfortunately. It is an automatic fate that is inevitable. As the more we live here they more feminist, atheist and s will become more apparent regardless of how much we emphasis on our dhaqan.

Naturally this would be without a doubt have far less in numbers if we were back home, unfortunately we burnt our country down to the ground and our woman are in the west capping for every cause possible ssuch as Palestine, blm or syria but not Somalia. They are nothing more then the products of their own environment and thus do to our own inability to protect them and provide with a functioning society, more @VixR will naturally be on the rise. This is inevitable. The only advise I can suggest is you worry about your own offspring and how they will become. Think about their environment, their education and their future. That is all you can do sxb.

Inshallah one day we will go home and stop this from becoming a problem.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
All i hear is privilège and blah blah. Westerns media is brainwashing majority of Somalis females.

Why dont you study islam and realize the religion is giving plenty rights and honoring our females.

Isnt the footstep of paradise under your Mother's feet (female)? Dont we recieve plenty of rewards from helping our mothers ? There is also time when prophet told couple of asxaabs to stay behind during jihaad time and take care of their patents.

Also the time when a man approached the prophet and asked who is the most worthy person in this world and after the prophet mentioned allah and his messenger he then proceeded to your Mother and repeated it 3 more times.

Also we have wifes rights over her husband and the husbands right over his wife.

Do research before yapping
stm-90qe.jpg

Change her skin to black and you end up with the usual fat Somali feminist retard
I can smell the “stupid blm s” on this one
giphy.gif

VixR

Veritas
Often on this site I think, "damn, that could've been my brother!", but then I text or see my brothers and...nope :wowsweat:decent, well-situated

What do you suppose makes these demented losers?

Can you imagine spawning these users, by that I mean giving life to them. I mean, what did your parents do and what affect did society have on you to produce your like, so it can be avoided? :cosbyhmm:

I can smell the “stupid blm s” on this one
giphy.gif
Often on this site I think, "damn, that could've been my brother!", but then I text or see my brothers and...nope :wowsweat:decent, well-situated

What do you suppose makes these demented losers?

Can you imagine spawning these users, by that I mean giving life to them. I mean, what did your parents do and what affect did society have on you to produce your like, so it can be avoided? :cosbyhmm:
You two make me sick

Yo you can't do anything. I think woman are generally just sheep and thus they have a naturally inclination to follow each other. Point example somali girl on Twitter, literally 80% of them are carbon copy s of each other. What you have to realise is that everyone is unfortunately the product of their society and thus the society shapes people generally in there view or how it is functioned. Somalis girls In the west naturally are going to be more likely to be a feminist then their somali female counterparts back home. Why simply because they are in the white man's lands and thus he will have more of an impact on the principles or values of somali woman then we somali man will ever have here unfortunately. It is an automatic fate that is inevitable. As the more we live here they more feminist, atheist and s will become more apparent regardless of how much we emphasis on our dhaqan.

Naturally this would be without a doubt have far less in numbers if we were back home, unfortunately we burnt our country down to the ground and our woman are in the west capping for every cause possible ssuch as Palestine, blm or syria but not Somalia. They are nothing more then the products of their own environment and thus do to our own inability to protect them and provide with a functioning society, more @VixR will naturally be on the rise. This is inevitable. The only advise I can suggest is you worry about your own offspring and how they will become. Think about their environment, their education and their future. That is all you can do sxb.

Inshallah one day we will go home and stop this from becoming a problem.

I think you mentioned before that you're 19. You're pretty well informed on these issues for someone your age. Good for you man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending