The war of emasculation continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lool this would actually be beneficial for men as through out history men have been less likely to mate than woman have. Pussy is a more expensive commodity than dick is. The proof is any female can step outside and get laid. Whereas a man often has to be good looking have a job and has to be charismatic to get a partner.

Maybe this will help a few of our frustrated angry male chatters get laid without going to jail.

"Lehmiller surveyed thousands of Americans and found that 58% of men and about a third of women had fantasized about cuckolding.

Read More
"Men are more likely to fantasize about cuckolding, and they do it more often -- but there are a number of women who have these fantasies as well, which points to the need for more research focused on women's cuckolding desires," Lehmiller said."

:mjlol:

Its a hidden fetish for every 1 in 2 men in America.
:pachah1::russ:

Lool this would actually be beneficial for men as through out history men have been less likely to mate than woman have. Pussy is a more expensive commodity than dick is. The proof is any female can step outside and get laid. Whereas a man often has to be good looking have a job and has to be charismatic to get a partner.

Maybe this will help a few of our frustrated angry male chatters get laid without going to jail.

Would you let your wife get fucked by another man, and get off to it?

Yes, it is true that eggs are more valuable than sperm. Women also do not have to do anything to get sex, they just have to exist. Men of today must indeed be handsome, rich and socially adept to get access to girls, I agree with all this. However, in the past men could find mates much easier because women needed them as providers. Most work involved manual labour, and females needed protection from the natural elements. The importance of the family structure was much stronger, and so were religious and cultural values. After modernization, female emancipation and (((feminism))), women are free to solely pursue the top 20% of men in terms of looks, money and status.

Remember women will only cuck a man if he is deemed unattractive to her. Cuckolding only benefits genetically superior males, as they are the ones truly desired by women. This practice is bad for the moral health of a society and family (which is the foundation of any people's nation and civilization). Which is exactly why (((they))) actively promote these sexually degenerate behaviors. It is utterly over for Western masculinity and male identity. End times are here.

Yes, it is true that eggs are more valuable than sperm. Women also do not have to do anything to get sex, they just have to exist. Men of today must indeed be handsome, rich and socially adept to get access to girls, I agree with all this. However, in the past men could find mates much easier because women needed them as providers. Most work involved manual labour, and females needed protection from the natural elements. The importance of the family structure was much stronger, and so were religious and cultural values. After modernization, female emancipation and (((feminism))), women are free to solely pursue the top 20% of men in terms of looks, money and status.

Remember women will only cuck a man if he is deemed unattractive to her. Cuckolding only benefits genetically superior males, as they are the ones truly desired by women. This practice is bad for the moral health of a society and family (which is the foundation of any people's nation and civilization). Which is exactly why (((they))) actively promote these sexually degenerate behaviors. It is utterly over for Western masculinity and male identity. End times are here.

The first paragraph I 100% agree with. Well researched.

In terms of this practice being bad for society. If we agree that finding a partner is extremely important for most males, which it is. There are a lot of men not getting a look in. The fat men, the nerdy men, the socially awkward one, the poor one, the short one, the gamer...list goes on. For these ‘invisible’ men this feeling of not being wanted and rejected by a woman is sole crushingly hurtful. This was demonstrated in the shootings carried out by Elliot Rogers. And there are more like him, just go on the red pill forum on reddit, there are thousand like him. Who are now turning these feelings of not being wanted into hatred and rage.

The best solution for these men is to agree to share a woman. After all that is better than nothing.

Would you let your wife get fucked by another man, and get off to it?
Sxb what makes you think that I’m not employed charming and incredibly good looking?

I’m talking about the men who don’t have these traits, why not share? Just like how a man marrys a widow out of charity, if you are not a great catch and no one wants you, you should drop your price and settle for a woman you have to share.

This has always baffled me, letting another man plough your wife right before your eyes, how does that bring about arousal?

TooMacaan

VIP
Don't kinkshame these men & dictate what is 'truly right' for them:mjpls:. At the end of the day, if the husband wants to engage in this practice...and his wife + the other man also consent to it...it's his choice. Don't rob him of his desires, live and let live- let him enjoy:icon lol:.

Don't kinkshame these men & dictate what is 'truly right' for them:mjpls:. At the end of the day, if the husband wants to engage in this practice...and his wife + the other man also consent to it...it's his choice. Don't rob him of his desires, live and let live- let him enjoy:icon lol:.

Are you serious? How can anyone support this?

Or maybe you have fantasies of your future husband letting you do this sorta thing?

I'll be happy to volunteer when the time comes...

:diddyass:

jk

TooMacaan

VIP
Are you serious? How can anyone support this?

Or maybe you have fantasies of your future husband letting you do this sorta thing?

I'll be happy to volunteer when the time comes...

:diddyass:

jk
Letting me do this sorta thing?? No, not at all, I'm not into cucking my husbands-- if I hypotheically went along with this kink, I'd be the one making a sacrifice by allowing it for his sake (to empower him).

Anyways, it wouldn't happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Letting me do this sorta thing?? No, not at all, I'm not into cucking my husbands-- if I hypotheically went along with this kink, I'd be the one making a sacrifice by allowing it for his sake (to empower him).

Anyways, it wouldn't happen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How cute, she wants to empower her husband, honey, if by the mere fact that your husband would need an sexual act to empower him in this hypothetical scenario, that alone is enough to render him unable to achieve any sort of empowerment.

Men and women are like trees, we come in different sorts and characteristics, some made of tough trunk, and others not so strong against the winds.

With that being said, I'd empower myself all over my wife
tumblr_static_5ug2p13bd0so0ogo8ccc00wwk.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
How cute, she wants to empower her husband, honey, if by the mere fact that your husband would need an sexual act to empower him in this hypothetical scenario, that alone is enough to render him unable to achieve any sort of empowerment.

Men and women are like trees, we come in different sorts and characteristics, some made of tough trunk, and others not so strong against the winds.

With that being said, I'd empower myself all over my wife View attachment 37514
No silly:icon rolleyes:, I'd be hypothetically empowering him by releasing him from the shackles of masculinity. You see...the act of a wife cucking her husband goes beyond mere bedroom play. At its core, it's actually a revolutionary statement that challenges oppressive norms/rules which have long pressured men to conform to a certain standard (at the cost of facing social reprisal & vitriolic shaming tactics).

A cucktress is nothing more than a freer of men- maybe you'll be lucky to get one as a wife, and she'll emancipate you from your chains :wow:.

p.s. men who're "not so strong against the winds" need wuuv too !

No silly:icon rolleyes:, I'd be hypothetically empowering him by releasing him from the shackles of masculinity. You see...the act of a wife cucking her husband goes beyond mere bedroom play. At its core, it's actually a revolutionary statement that challenges oppressive norms/rules which have long pressured men to conform to a certain standard (at the cost of facing social reprisal & vitriolic shaming tactics).

A cucktress is nothing more than a freer of men- maybe you'll be lucky to get one as a wife, and she'll emancipate you from your chains :wow:.

:williamswtf:wtf am I reading?

I'm sorry dear you lost me at the breaking the shackles, im a simple Geeljire, this cuckery deviance is something I'm not interested in, it sounds like eroticism straight from a senators house in pompeii

Status
Not open for further replies.