The war of emasculation continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
I want to domesticate you, you have failed jesus.:ufdup:
you can PM me.:trumpsmirk:

btw you were promoting an evil practice and all I said was I would karbaash you, where is the moral eqiuvalence?:kodaksmiley:
Domesticate kulaha.. what am I? a stray animal?
And why do ppl always have to bring up religion in these things?:mjkkk: Like, let me just be a little degenerate without having to confront myself. Can't a nicca live??
p.s. I wasn't promoting it...just giving an alternative perspective:mjpls:
Im warning you guys becareful of toomacaan. She likes to peg men which is very bizarre.
You write that as if you're speaking from experience?:mjlol::heh:

Hmm... it seems like the @TooMacaan likes REALLY emphatic writing; mixed in with pleeeeenty of punctuation marks??? (lots of parenthesis...i.e. to fill in on the inside)

It makes it easy to read lol. :obama: it also tells me that you are brimming with ideas and thoughts, an eager learner with a chaotic mind and a strong desire for everything leaving you to be a jack of all trades :yacadiim:

TooMacaan

VIP
Hmm... it seems like the @TooMacaan likes REALLY emphatic writing; mixed in with pleeeeenty of punctuation marks??? (lots of parenthesis...i.e. to fill in on the inside)

It makes it easy to read lol. :obama: it also tells me that you are brimming with ideas and thoughts, an eager learner with a chaotic mind and a strong desire for everything leaving you to be a jack of all trades :yacadiim:
:wow:Y-you noticed senpai:oh6b81q::oops: *heart eyes* *heart eyes*
It's hard enough to communicate intention over the internets, thx to text lacking emotion/necessary cues,...and me being considerate & all (actually...I'm rly just an insufferable perfectionist, kinda, who likes to make sure my ideas are received exactly as I've pre-planned in my head tbh)-- I thought..hmm, WHY NOT make things a wee bit easier for da plebs, ya know??
Jack of all trades, [master of none]- describes me to a T actually:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts