The war of emasculation continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real question is, does it pique your interest..?:mjohreally:
No. I thought ypu were a religious jesus girl? Do you really think getting piped as your husband watches does him any favors?:gucciwhat:

This is more outrageous than when trump recognized Jeruselum as Israels capital and then said he did it to find peace and anyone who was against it was anti peace.:kanyehmm: it is like fucking to preserve your virginity.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
No. I thought ypu were a religious jesus girl? Do you really think getting piped as your husband watches does him any favors?:gucciwhat:

This is more outrageous than when trump recognized Jeruselum as Israels capital and then said he did it to find peace and anyone who was against it was anti peace.:kanyehmm: it is like fucking to preserve your virginity.
Toomacaan is a lowkey freak sxb.
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/most-f-cked-up-funniest-comments.36130/page-2#post-965498
Look at this post

The first paragraph I 100% agree with. Well researched.

In terms of this practice being bad for society. If we agree that finding a partner is extremely important for most males, which it is. There are a lot of men not getting a look in. The fat men, the nerdy men, the socially awkward one, the poor one, the short one, the gamer...list goes on. For these ‘invisible’ men this feeling of not being wanted and rejected by a woman is sole crushingly hurtful. This was demonstrated in the shootings carried out by Elliot Rogers. And there are more like him, just go on the red pill forum on reddit, there are thousand like him. Who are now turning these feelings of not being wanted into hatred and rage.

The best solution for these men is to agree to share a woman. After all that is better than nothing.

The main issue is that women are not even attracted to those type of men in the first place. These guys will only be used for resource extraction if anything. Even if they get a woman and agreed to share her, it would not guarantee them sex. An even bigger problem is if these men choose to marry and embrace a cuckolding type relationship. In Western marriage laws, sex with the husband is not an obligation (traditionally it always is). Men can be accused and charged for marital rape. It is inevitable that the wife will solely want to sleep with the handsome stud(s) who will be cucking the husband. Additionally, she would have security if she is impregnated by these men. If the man complains about the lack of intercourse or circumstances, she can divorce and just screw him over for everything. All this aside, men are not naturally inclined to share a woman, that is genetic suicide. This is why paternity is taken so seriously. These type of relationships are emasculating, and extremely damaging to a man's character. Strong males are needed to lead culture and civilization positively. The husband being head of the household is essential for this. Cuckolding being promoted as a healthy alternative is just another symptom of a collapsing system, largely caused by Jewish agents of chaos.

thats some fucked up shit,
i am a self admitted pervert , so i can imagine such a thing,
but all it does is allow me to understand ,...

white males are really fucked up, to far advanced in emasculation.
they number of propositions i get from white women is too much..
im married and havent acted on anything yet, but they seem to try harder if you are married.

i just ask where were you when i was a teenager or single?
when all you needed to have was a vagina and be alive and i would do you..
3 times within the hour.

it was jan 2007 i was in darlinghurst sydney, i was on vacation visiting my home town after 3 years away in dubai.
it was my first orgy, it was the result of picking up some s in a club and informed there was an after party, i was with my wingman, benjamin who is now a blackhawk helicopter pilot in isreal..
fighter pilots get all the chicks everywhere so he was just like me a closet nerd.
somehow we ended up with this s in this afterparty that turned into a friggin orgy.
it was where i got a blow job from this milf , 10 minutes later i was discussing german philosophy with her husband .. trust me it was a sureal experience i was distracted by a double penetration infront of me while we discussed politics and philosophy, they dude turned out to be a friggin judge,
and he just got off off from watching his wife blow me...

this was really too heavy for me, i judged that i was too high and drunk to make any decisions,
so i dragged my friend benjamin out who was drunk as a skunk now and we got home..
i think that was one of my lowest point of depravity,, i am still proud i kept things under control.

TooMacaan

VIP
These are the sick women of the West where committing adultery infront of your husband is deemed "revolutionary"

@Inquisitive_ Id love your take on this :mjlol:
I mean, at least it prevents deception amirite?? Although it may still technically be adultery...the wife isn't cheating in such a scenario. The husband is consenting to (& actually, initiating) the beginning of this act...so the woman is not really at fault here. She is merely fulfilling her husband's desires.

I'm honestly quite baffled here...you have the nerve to criticize Her --an altruistic hero, a loving wife, a dutiful Queen-- a woman that should instead be pedestalized as THE standard for all females???

What has this world come to..? Smh:uCkf6mf:.

:nahgirl:

'Scusting

I thought you were talking about reverse cucking because you were (downlow?) bi. I'm gonna have to say HARD pass to that:susp:
Zamn, how's my heart gonna get broken twice in one thread?:mjcry:

Unless...the bolded is a secret code of some type?:ohdamn::mjhaps:

Last edited:

TooMacaan

VIP

I'd but sadly we don't live in the same state. one night with her and ilaahay baan ku dhaartay, she'd spend the next month fanning her cat.:ummhmm:
:drakewtf::reallymaury:How do you go from chastising me for my indecent statements in the former post...to making nasty arse statements in the latter?? Pretend as much as you like BUT, you don't have the moral high-ground here nicca:pacspit: ! Naga tag:camby:.

@Gucci mane stop spreading false ish about me waryaa; I've already clarified that I never wrote that sh!t.:ufdup: @Haji it's not my story sxb, I found it on reddit

:drakewtf::reallymaury:How do you go from chastising me for my indecent statements in the former post...to making nasty arse statements in the latter?? Pretend as much as you like BUT, you don't have the moral high-ground here nicca:pacspit: ! Naga tag:camby:.

@Gucci mane stop spreading false ish about me waryaa; I've already clarified that I never wrote that sh!t. @Haji it's not my story sxb, I found it on reddit
I want to domesticate you, you have failed jesus.:ufdup:
you can PM me.:trumpsmirk:

btw you were promoting an evil practice and all I said was I would karbaash you, where is the moral eqiuvalence?:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts